The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

All these teams thinking they show up and get handed a W. Nope this is why we play the game.

Giddey turned his ankle last game too and left the game. Was supposed to be an update today but i have heard nothing.

Dont worry tho, as long as we got Poku and he’s starting (white privilege anyone), we’re in the Wemby sweepstakes

1.75 for me but I didn’t cheat myself. Have to start somewhere, even keep going after it started raining. Massage will be scheduled for end of week somewhere, calves and it band checked out like 2 minutes in but the devil is a lie

Speaking in general terms here but that first time you find yourself googling IT band is definitely a precursor to being washed

Tried to get all 5 miles in for the League Pass today and tapped out at 3

images (4).jpeg
Got 1.75 just walking earlier today. Might have my 5 before I do my 5k Saturday

Paulo should have an elite and unstoppable post game when he gets it all together. Legs like tree trunks.

He can be Melo x Mail Man or something along that route.

Am I the only one that dont care at all about sweatier Nicholas Batum? Doesnt have that "star" kinda aura around him idk, aint that kinda dude you wanna go to a game to watch or tune into. Dudes at The Garden right prolly dont give 2 ***** about him either.

Shorty like the opposite of the thick thigh joints looking good from the font but the mass disappoints :lol: :smh: …She turn around or to the side and it’s booty everywhere :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom