The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Wiseman has to down as an all-time bust, right?

In hindsight, the warriors front office looks foolish for being so reluctant to trade the #2 pick. If I remember correctly, there was talk about the warriors treating the pick for another superstar player but Bob Myers was adamant about keeping it.

The thought process was that the guy they draft at #2 would be their Tim Duncan, The player that would usher in a new era of Warriors basketball one Steph Curry ages. I think the logic is sound but things didn't work out.

Also, 2020 draft was pretty disappointing overall.

Screenshot_20230209-165255.png

Last edited:
nets aren't bad off.

they could've gotten more perhaps, but they have the makings of a good young, rebuilding team
And should be a lot fewer extracirricular shenanigans for them to deal with for a while, so they got that going for them too.

Edit - I do feel a little bad for JV though. I think he's legit and capable of coaching a true contending team.

In hindsight, the warriors front office looks foolish for being so reluctant to trade the #2 pick. If I remember correctly, there was talk about the warriors treating the pick for another superstar player but Bob Myers was adamant about keeping it.

Lottery looking like bust central outside of Antman,Melo, and Hali

The thought process was that the guy they draft at #2 would be their Tim Duncan, The player that would usher in a new era of Warriors basketball one Steph Curry ages. I think the logic is sound but things didn't work out.

That first round was rough....sheesh.

Damn…I didn’t realize it was that bad…

Lots of names didn’t get moved:
John Collins
Korkmaz
Gary Harris
Myles Turner
Duncan Robinson
Half the nets roster
OG
FVV

If it weren’t for the KD and Kyrie trades, this would have been a boring deadline.

Back
Top Bottom