The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Nah this ain’t it because the arguments was always who was better in the playoffs and how one guy was presumed to be the better player.

Congrats on the MVP but it’s money time and we see it’s a repeat of basically the past few years of production and health

EYE couldn't care less atm

Sixers up 1-0

NoExcuses from me

Embiid hurts nothing i can do to back him up it is what it is

meanwhile yall hyping up jokic yet at the same time say hes playing against softies

Embiid could do that in his sleep vs ayton

Nah this ain’t it because the arguments was always who was better in the playoffs and how one guy was presumed to be the better player.

Congrats on the MVP but it’s money time and we see it’s a repeat of basically the past few years of production and health
Embiid is a troll and i could honestly see why . Opposing players try to target and injure him.

siakam hit him on the face last year and Cam Johnson tried **** this year

Under any circumstances

Oh No you didn't USE LOL MOnkEY GID.gif

I don’t get why they have to be compared. Why does one have to be better than the other? We can’t simply appreciate both of them?

Because that would involve acknowledging stepHIM’s greatness and you know that’s not allowed!

EYE couldn't care less atm

Sixers up 1-0

NoExcuses from me

Embiid hurts nothing i can do to back him up it is what it is

meanwhile yall hyping up jokic yet at the same time say hes playing against softies

Embiid could do that in his sleep vs ayton
Tough guys like nic Claxton right?

Hey man. I don’t have an issue with you. It’s the WASHED KING WASHED KING of the world. Typing out the side of his neck

Back
Top Bottom