The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Under any circumstances

Oh No you didn't USE LOL MOnkEY GID.gif

Am I the only one who feels kinda bad for this dude? I respect the idea of not being afraid of anybody in the league but man just couldn’t walk the walk :lol:

That whole frontline that dance when the Grizz come out the tunnel of Tyus Jones, Dillon Brooks and Kennedy Chandler will be off or already off this team :lol:

People still talking about Ja causing problems when the staff/front office spoke about him making the right steps in becoming a leader for this franchise since returning.

Dillon Brooks bout to be the goon enforcer villain in a big market next fall.

God forbid something happens with Draymond leaving Golden State or GS working some **** to flip Poole for Dillon S&T and they end up in the same locker room.

They gave Ja a chance to change but Dillon didnt get any,

I know he aint the franchise but damn. Shams and under any circumstance is OD

Dillon Brooks bout to be the goon enforcer villain in a big market next fall.

God forbid something happens with Draymond leaving Golden State or GS working some **** to flip Poole for Dillon S&T and they end up in the same locker room.
He does seem like a Thibs sort of player

Grizz just proactively scorched this man in town square before the offseason even really takes off. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He does seem like a Thibs sort of player
The Knicks should not under any circumstance take any more guys that can't function on offense in the half-court. :lol:

Am I the only one who feels kinda bad for this dude? I respect the idea of not being afraid of anybody in the league but man just couldn’t walk the walk :lol:
Hell no I don't feel bad.

If you're gonna try to be a villain then cool, own it. Skipping the media after games is not it. Not backing up your talk with your game.. not it.

Saying dumb stuff like "I poke bears" against the all time NBA league scoring leader who's career averages would be most players best game of their life.

THEN all the goofy stuff with the dancing, outfits, post game comments, highway shenanigans, tomfoolery, hijinks, and unnecessary rigamarole.. he earned every bit of the commentary.

He won't be out of the league by any means, he's a quality player but just needs to shut up.

It's definitely being painted like he's the scapegoat for a disappointing end to a season. This should have been the Grizzlies chance to make some noise and grow and learn. No one thought they'd win the title, but WCF and with experience and roster adjustments, they should be contenders the next few years. Instead Ja wanted to cosplay as a gangster and Brooks showed his whole *** and the coach just let them cook.

Nah this ain’t it because the arguments was always who was better in the playoffs and how one guy was presumed to be the better player.

Congrats on the MVP but it’s money time and we see it’s a repeat of basically the past few years of production and health
You know you my guy. The raw numbers ain’t there but let’s not DenEYE the influence

C16A6115-DA9C-4E8C-8ABE-B83D5915A53A.png

That whole frontline that dance when the Grizz come out the tunnel of Tyus Jones, Dillon Brooks and Kennedy Chandler will be off or already off this team :lol:

People still talking about Ja causing problems when the staff/front office spoke about him making the right steps in becoming a leader for this franchise since returning.

The front office can do everything proactively and say they had the situation under control but the media is still control the storylines and they kept coming out. The suspension was like right before the playoffs. And then he came back like a week later.

He was by far the biggest distraction

Back
Top Bottom