The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Ayton's agent being Bill Duffy makes Dallas a prime trade partner.
It runs right alongside Luka's, too, so they'll convince themselves they can upgrade at center, make a run at building around all of it for two years, and if it all falls apart deal Luka with a year left and have Ayton's massive expiring. :lol: :lol: :smh:

It's obvious where this is going.

I'd be damned curious what the cost for Ayton actually is... I can't imagine it's even a Kyrie S&T at this point.

Missed all of Celtics/Sixers but looks like Playoff Harden has finally arrived.

Caught the 4th quarter of Nuggets/Suns Da Mannequin and PHA put the team on their byke.

Monty gave TJ Warren and Terrence Ross some minutes too.

It's a tough ask to need KD and Booker to give you 40+ every night. It would help if they had a former #1 who could help lessen the load instead of being softer than baby ****. :smh:

Now time to catch up on the thread.

Why am I hearing a Spanish feed on the ABC broadcast over the top of Hubie lmao
Bruh, my pops said the same thing and asked me how to change the audio. i said you got SAP on? I was basically trying to guide him on how to change the audio on the tv and box, but I guess it wasn't him :lol:

I think an Ayton trade is inevitable. It's no longer about getting good value for him. It's now about just getting rid of him to maximize the title window.

You see the Knicks actually offensive rebound because they know Barrett and Randle can have a brick off.

Bruh, my pops said the same thing and asked me how to change the audio. i said you got SAP on? I was basically trying to guide him on how to change the audio on the tv and box, but I guess it wasn't him :lol:
It's so annoying wtffff they still haven't fixed it

If it wasn't for the bad calls on game 2, the Heat would be looking to be up 3-0. When they were in the game till the very end without Jimmy, that should have put everyone on notice, this Knicks team is not a good matchup for the Heat.

If it wasn't for the bad calls on game 2, the Heat would be looking to be up 3-0. When they were in the game till the very end without Jimmy, that should have put everyone on notice, this Knicks team isn't that good.
Heat will not lose another game in this series.

Back
Top Bottom