The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Simply put you can’t have KCP, Brown and Green (Uncle Bum) miss open shot after open shot.

Ishbia hit the Larry David

1683513560130.gif

That MPJ transition 3 was so terrible. Massive turning point. Nuggs had the momentum and that killed it.

reminded me of the play in yesterday's game where klay doesn't turn around to look for steph's pass in transition. a guaranteed bucket becomes a turnover and a momentum swing :smh:

Booker had 36 on 80 percent shooting, KD was KD and Shamet had the game of his playoff life and the Nuggets still were in position to win. Untimely mistakes killed them.
The problem is that Mike continues to trot out Jeff and other bums when we have one of the deepest benches in the NBA. Reggie has been bad but give him some burn to see if he can make shots. Mike is running the starters into the ground when we have depth. Porter Been a BUM and the worst thing to happen to Murray is Game 1. He does this all year. When Joker is scoring 25 and getting other guys in this team is difficult to beat.

And tomorrow we got road warriors

And the Knicks with their Pelican Bay Offense

Hope it's competitive tomorrow again

Confident Lakers-Warriors will be good after consecutive uncompetitive games; but I’ve lost all faith in everyone associated with the Knicks except Brunson. (Just players and coaches; not NT Knicks fans).

I’m not worried about the Nuggets because these 4 games are exactly who they’ve been all year. When they do the things they need to do they win but they are too inconsistent from everyone not named Jokic to know what you will get each game. Murray looks like Steph in one game and then a Bum in the same game. Porter looks like he’s ready to storm da capitol again in one game but then looks like he voted for Sleepy Joseph in the same game. Mike Malone doesn’t make adjustments and is squandering the depth that makes the team special.

Back
Top Bottom