The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Imagine if draymond shimmy elbowed an nba owner, wow! Dude jokic walked out the arena not even worried if he will get suspended or not. Crazy…

Simply put you can’t have KCP, Brown and Green (Uncle Bum) miss open shot after open shot.
for sure but i mean these 3 guys were a combined 8-11 tonight .

and the nuggets do not have one of the deepest benches. they have probably a bottom 3-5 bench in the entire league; it's definitely the worst numbers wise. the splits between the starters and the bench are night and day and should've been why Joker deserved MVP again. you might think green is bad but it definitely gets worse. i don't get why people want reggie to play. extremely washed this year.

MPJ gotta be better. 6'10 shooter and can't do nothing else. wild

Relationship Goals :pimp:
IMG_6226.jpeg

Down 5 with 2 mins left after smart hit that 3 i really thought it was over

Than PJ Tucker 3 point play happened - who would have thought

Unreal

282789E0-BF1A-4AC1-9676-58A753C73187.jpeg

Yaa the owner was trying to help the suns player up along with the other guy, Suns owner wasnt even looking jokic way when he was holding ball

Was no need for jokic to try and rip the ball out. The ball HAD to be touched by the reff before it can be thrown in anyway

Jokic was tryna be slick and keep it moving while a suns players was out of the play

The suns owner looked stupid AF flopping after Jokic touched him. The Jokic brothers should have a talk with him.

Yaa the owner was trying to help the suns player up along with the other guy, Suns owner wasnt even looking jokic way when he was holding ball

Was no need for jokic to try and rip the ball out. The ball HAD to be touched by the reff before it can be thrown in anyway

Jokic was tryna be slick and keep it moving while a suns players was out of the play
Rip the ball out to give to the ref so you can hurry and inbound. Players do it to other players all of the time. CP3 probably did the wolf of Wall Street meme seeing joker rip the ball away

We ain’t about to defend fans, right?

Back
Top Bottom