The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Wanna see bron bring these out for a run as it’d be just about the best part of his tenure there.
D0A98FB0-35E6-4F33-BD2E-FF32A12C5753.jpeg

No pe w/ some purple accents neither; but a black and gold alternate could be fire. The blk/gold was always missing something imo.

Lakers have the 3rd best defense in basketball.

and 30th offense.

I still think its worth it to give up the picks and make a trade.
bet this offense would become league average-ish with no Russ, and more spacing.

preferably Rozier and Turner if possible.

no one is running away with the title.

You can tell Ham is a rookie head coach by his reaction after the shot that sent the game to overtime. All the seasoned coaches on the Lakers bench just sat there stoic in their demeanour.

Primo's accuser is supposed to have a presser today about the allegations.

315855w-Rs-H3-Sc-H.jpg

JOSHUA PRIMO NEVER INTENTIONALLY EXPOSED HIMSELF DURING THERAPY ... Sources Claim

Joshua Primo was cut by the Spurs after a team psychologist claimed he exposed himself during therapy sessions ... but sources close to the 19-year-old hooper are adamant he did absolutely nothing wrong.

But, sources close to Primo are insistent he never intentionally exposed his privates ... and if anything was visible at any time, it was strictly a wardrobe malfunction resulting from laying down on a couch in basketball shorts.

It's been documented ... JP had a rough childhood, and we're told the psychologist was helping him work through some personal issues ... so he'd almost always go to her office in shorts before or after practice or games.

The accuser's attorney has identified his client as Dr. Hillary Cauthen ... a performance therapist with the organization.

Our sources say Primo was shocked by the allegations ... and many in his circle feel he's a young guy who's being taken advantage of by a medical professional twice his age.

The accuser has hired Tony Buzbee -- the attorney who represented many of Deshaun Watson's accusers -- and the two are scheduled to hold a news conference Thursday in Texas where they're expected to expand on the allegations for the first time.

Primo has received a demand letter from the accuser's attorney, according to our sources, but a lawsuit has not been filed. Josh has not been charged with any crime.

and 30th offense.

bet this offense would become league average-ish with no Russ, and more spacing.

I get these vibes about the title picture as well

This is why it hurts more that the Mavs had the off-season they did

The bucks for me are the clear favorite but in the west it seems like anybody can take it

It’s so Damb difficult to repeat

I wonder what Meyers Leonard thinks of the Kyrie situation. Leonard was an idiot and was ignorant of the word he said...Kyrie knew exactly what he was doing yet Kyrie gets a slap in the wrist while Meyers is out of the league.

and 30th offense.

the offense kind of has leveled off since rust was removed as the starter
lw4 has been great and has really kept us in games.

things are trending in the right direction with the moves d ham has made.
might need to see how things play out for another 10-15 games before we panic into a trade, just like everyone else

Hold up The Wizards beat the Sixers?

Zinger had 30 on 9/13 shooting :sick: :sick:

Sixers might really be finished.

Horrible coaching decisions. They're playing small ball and Doc put a 6.6 PJ tucker on Porzingus. Paul Reed was the only one giving him problems yet Doc only played him for 5 mins even with Embiid out. Reed was a +4 and Trez was a -9 yet Trez ate up the backup C mins...he had 0 points...

The Sixers are held hostage to Doc's coaching decisions.

I wonder what Meyers Leonard thinks of the Kyrie situation. Leonard was an idiot and was ignorant of the word he said...Kyrie knew exactly what he was doing yet Kyrie gets a slap in the wrist while Meyers is out of the league.

I don’t think the situations are that comparable.

Example of what happens when one player is a super talented perennial all star and the other is a random bench guy :lol:
Yeah but one guy the slur actually came out of his mouth, on video in a derogatory manner. Skyrie would get some favor still but not really the same scenario as some goof referencing something he clearly didn't watch. Again i'm not even sure what his interest was in whatever point he was trying to make since I thought he was already a native American Sioux muslim.

Myers Leonard averaged less than 6 points a game for his career.

Idk on that Primo thing. Before the news dropped, when everyone was just randomly speculating, dude on Reddit said he knows housekeepers at a Minnesota hotel and they said he exposed himself to them

and 30th offense.

Nah get rid of Beverly and Nunn for a wing or big then we'd be cooking with gas.

Back
Top Bottom