The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Yea it hit me yesterday when I was watching Memphis and the Pels play, with all the talk bout how great and they up next looked at the standings and sure enough both hovering round .500 :lol: …It’s still early so there’s gon be some separation but I found that funny, teams like that not that far from the bottom right now results wise

Throw the Clippers (arguably best roster on paper) and Nuggets in there too. The West eventually gonna calibrate a lil closer to how most pictured it.

Even OKC is top 8 right now.

Silas needs to be fired. I’ve been saying this.

I also think Porter + Jalen is not it and never will be it. I'm a fan of both of those guys individually, but they're pretty duplicative even if Jalen projects to be superior IMO

Sengun is the best of the young guys right now. He's legit (at least offensively)

The issue I see is Kyrie too focused on the wrong thing. He's seeking "knowledge" when he should be seeking wisdom.

The nerve of MLGA in here right now :lol:

MLGA and Warriors’ fans right now

1667527817550.gif

Where does the improvement come from for gsw? Wiseman and Poole become 1st team all defense by March? Iguodala unwashes himself? It's one thing to say it's early but what is there to like?

Poole needs to play like he’s in a contract year again. That should be a fair ask.

They also need to see continuous improvements from Wiseman and Kuminga.

All fair asks.

They were 16th in offense last year (worse than that over their last 35ish games) and had a mini talent drain with GPII, Bejilica, Otto Porter, etc. obv not world beaters or anything, but they're high IQ adults. Just them not having to play young unproven guys helped a ton.

They will find level and finish top 4, but it's something to watch. They deserve all the benefit of the doubt though. They won't be bottom 5 bad defensively.

The nerve of MLGA in here right now :lol:
More than one of them had all-time terrible years in the history of wrongness - let alone just NBA predictions - last season and want to act now like people should take their opinions seriously.

And I don’t even like the Warriors or think they’ll repeat.

Poole needs to play like he’s in a contract year again. That should be a fair ask.

They also need to see continuous improvements from Wiseman and Kuminga.

All fair asks.

at some point theyve gotta send JK to the gleague and let him rebuild his confidence. him being a healthy DNP for multiple games is likely messing with him. whenever he’s in, you can tell the kid is pressing and trying to make a play that’ll earn him more minutes

Back
Top Bottom