The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Draymond gon f around and get traded…Punching Poole and then when things aren’t going right he throws the youngsters under the bus….

Keep it going Dray
8D0D9647-2906-4111-8280-188440315DF8.gif

The Kyrie 8 thread on fire right now...

Kyrie doesn’t have to apologize for anything. He didn’t do anything wrong. I applaud him not backing down to a bullying media pushing whatever their agenda is. They’ve been on his **** since he didn’t go along with the communist libtard vaccine agenda. And have been dying to put him on the cross again. That black American man fights for what he believes in, I applaud that. He’s a tough sum *****. Even given up money in the process, so he’s not a fake SJW akin to Cap-ernick or LeTard.

aepps20 aepps20 we got another patriot on our hands

Warriors need to go ahead and trade Wiseman to OKC. I’ll give you a frp, like 10 2nd rd picks, Eugene Omoruyi and Lindy Waters

Warriors fans getting tight at Lakers fans for clowning them for the same things they do to them will never not be funny :lol:

You not low either. You turn into a silent Laker fan cause Bron over there. You can die w/ em.

I took GREAT pleasure in the Celtics being the ones that got packed up and stuffed in a wood for #4

I hope Kyrie spit on that Celtic next time he play there.

You not low either. You turn into a silent Laker fan cause Bron over there. You can die w/ em.

I took GREAT pleasure in the Celtics being the ones that got packed up and stuffed in a wood for #4

I hope Kyrie spit on that Celtic next time he play there.
You’re like clockwork.

Nobody in here cares what you take great pleasure in :lol:

You’re on some dish it but can’t take it type stuff.

Starting to feel bad for Wiseman.
francis.png

He's a problem but not the only one. He's gonna get killed the most out of everybody though right or wrong

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom