The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I come in peace
I come in peace
I come in peace

How you sleeping my guy?

Damn bro. Quoting that man on the Lord’s Day when he is at his lowest after that soul snatching loss. Crazy to think how he is about to lose years and years worth of capital over the course of less than a week due to Himmy Houdini and Bum Outta Da Bayou.

Did he ever say how much $$$ it was?

Mia still looking to offload Jimmy Neutron’s terrible contract or nahh :nerd:

Al Hartford winning on and off the court I see; be it South Beaxh, Bridgeport or 🇩🇴

That game delivered on everything besides both teams somehow taking the L.

Missed everything due to engagements but damn just saw the highlights….

Kind of crazy because that was a terrible Boston play to win the game but they got bailed out.

Which surprises me because the Celtics usually have some of the best out of bounds plays in the league.

A win is a win tho.

I love this game.

Damn bro. Quoting that man on the Lord’s Day when he is at his lowest after that soul snatching loss. Crazy to think how he is about to lose years and years worth of capital over the course of less than a week due to Himmy Houdini and Bum Outta Da Bayou.

“God’s day” or not. He needs to be aired out for putting his life on the line for a Sports bets.

These degenerates are going too far.

They need HELP - Shame can help.

$2.50 and a jawbreaker

Boston could beat Denver, they can play Horford on Jokic and have Rob roam.

Much bigger perimeter players, no guys for Jamal to really go at.

And they can play spread pick and roll and stress out Jokic.

Denver would much rather play Miami imo.
Trusting Boston to play consistently up to Denver’s level?

Gabe Vincent is 6’1 and he’s been fine offensively. Murray should be ok

Ever since his post, I've been thinking about him during every game (⏸️). Started from "damn that's crazy" to "this ***** is definitely naming his next child Jimmy, boy or girl" to "can he even sleep?!".
Really hope Playoff Himmy can save him tho.
No pocket watching but im wondering too

“God’s day” or not. He needs to be aired out for putting his life on the line for a Sports bets.

These degenerates are going too far.

They need HELP - Shame can help.
$2.50 and a jawbreaker

:lol: In re-reading it, the crazy part is that he said that if the bet hits he is “going to live a happy life” which leads me to believe it wasn’t an insignificant amount of money. My lord. He has to be SICK right now. He was at the club pre-celebrating last night like
1685278690896.gif

:lol: In re-reading it, the crazy part is that he said that if the bet hits he is “going to live a happy life” which leads me to believe it wasn’t an insignificant amount of money. My lord. He has to be SICK right now. He was at the club pre-celebrating last night like
1685278690896.gif

I really hope for his sake he was trolling.

Because even if he wins he’s going to end up losing it if he’s has a history of going this far.

Steph Curry * favourite player ever. Never said different. He's my favorite thing about basketball. Nothing I can do about the fact that he plays for another team.

Me avoiding that to appease other people sounds nuts. But go off, continue to call me out. Watch me not care in response.

This happened? When?

Watching the guy who constantly makes posts supporting Donald Trump and others who make my life unsafe to live as a black person cast aspersions is CRAZY. You won't catch me apologizing for not wanting to see that. Wild that you're taking some fake morality stance when you do THAT.

The reason you have a problem with ME... Lol look what YOU do. This whole string of posts is crazy and I don't even have an issue with you. I just don't wanna see THAT. The same way I block people on Twitter who post that kind of content is the same way I blocked you. You thought it was funny. EYE didn't. Nothing more to it.

Look around.... Is it still funny now? I bet it's not. We're still making "My president" posts? It's still a joke?
1685279314678.gif

No pocket watching but im wondering too

I don’t eem think it’s pocket watching. The amount is what adds the intrigue and makes the story IMO. If it’s like $10K it’s a sad lil story but if it’s like $50/75/100K+ then you gotta send ole boy thoughts and prayers.

I did some cursory research and Miami was +400 to start the series. If doubt the payout would be retirement money but walking away with anything over six figures would certainly be a come up.

Damn, didn’t realize he said AND some savings :wow: He’s cooked bro.

Serial killer or autistic. Been thinking that this whole playoffs :lol:
Bro I was just saying this to my boy from Boston the other day.

Said, I think Mazzulla has autism or Aspergers.

Not only did he go the opposite direction of Spo/Jimmy and not make a guarantee but he told his guys to mull mortality and their existence last night. No way he didn’t throw a body in the Biscayne last night.

They’re coming out on some other **** tomorrow night with that mindset :lol:

Boston was ready to quit and not follow the script. Heat blew it. Now they going with the underdog Celts making history.
The 1 in 1-151 (or whatever the number is)

Duncan could have been a South beach legend. Duncan county

Trusting Boston to play consistently up to Denver’s level?

Gabe Vincent is 6’1 and he’s been fine offensively. Murray should be ok
Randomly looked up Gabe Vincent the other day and ESPN lists him at 6'3 (they're supposed to list players barefoot now). No way he's that. :lol:

Why did you wait until the coast was clear and he was noticeably absent to talk this grimey to and about @VARNELL HILL ?
Being upset with me when this dude said he would spit on me and my mother over a basketball game is wild

He deserves all the slander and petty shots I’m taking at him. Man threw a stone and went into hiding as soon as the warriors lost.

Back
Top Bottom