The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

dw.jpg

Ultimately he was referring to “the Northeast Corridor” if you live anywhere between DC and Boston you can very easily get to a Wiz, Knicks, Nets, Sixers, Celtics or Raptors (obviously outside of corridor but still easily accessible) game with ease if you wanted to. Trust me, I have done it :lol:

Ultimately he was referring to “the Northeast Corridor” if you live anywhere between DC and Boston you can very easily get to a Wiz, Knicks, Nets, Sixers, Celtics or Raptors (obviously outside of corridor but still easily accessible) game with ease if you wanted to. Trust me, I have done it :lol:

Philly has their own Tri-State/metropolitan area basically too.

PA, South Jersey, and Delaware.

They all talk with that Philly related accents and root for the same teams.

Lots of look how bad the Celtics played and still won. It's a strange way to interpret that game.

The Celtics were definitely bad, the Heat took being bad to a new level for almost all of it.
Strange way to interpret that game when one team shot about 50% from 3 and only had 5 turnovers compared to the other team having their worst 3pt shooting game of the season and 12 turnovers.

Strange way to interpret that game when one team shot about 50% from 3 and only had 5 turnovers compared to the other team having their worst 3pt shooting game of the season and 12 turnovers.
Yes because both teams were horrible. It's a complete gloss over of the Heat shooting 35% and missing 36 shots in the paint. Both things are allowed to be true.

just rewatched last game's possession by the Celtics and confirmed it was a bad hero-ball attempt by Marcus "dumb". seems like it was a drawn out play for Eraserhead going to the corner for an open 3 attempt that the ball never came after the inbound play. inspite of that, Eraserhead still got his moment for that rebound shot. F*** Marcus.

That said, Himmy shuffled and travelled a bit doing all that so guess a wash

The clock on the tnt graphic isn't exactly synced to the one the players see above the backboard and there is always a slight fraction delay from when the refs blows on their device that stops the clock.

Watching the replay, Al even closer than I remembered. Stupid closeout

Maybe at some point give the opponents respect and stop guaranteeing wins :lol:

That’s why I respect Joe Mazzulla’s answer. They were humbled down 3-0 so they know better than to make guarantees and are taking it one game at a time. Miami went up 3-0 and got way too cocky. Don’t think they said anything going into Game 3 but they guaranteed 6 and now 7. They should have learned.

Philly has their own Tri-State/metropolitan area basically too.

PA, South Jersey, and Delaware.

They all talk with that Philly related accents and root for the same teams.

:lol: :lol:

But yes, that is another tri-state area. That’s why I just prefer to say Northeast corridor when referring to the region because it’s all encompassing while still not a super large area.

I didn’t realize until today that the Wizards are in the Southeast Division but it makes sense given the teams.

All the momentum seems to be with the Celtics but it would be so on brand for to comebyke from 0-3 just to **** the bed at home in Game 7.

Dunno who's gonna win but there will for sure be maximum *******.

I keep seeing these "I thought we won" reaction videos and I'm just like....how?

Also, my favorite thing about this Heat run has been the pictures of Jimmy smiling while losing that people keep posting with some stupid *** caption like, "you know you're ****** when you're blowing a team out and the their star player is smiling."

Like, bruh, he is not that.

That’s why I respect Joe Mazzulla’s answer. They were humbled down 3-0 so they know better than to make guarantees and are taking it one game at a time. Miami went up 3-0 and got way too cocky. Don’t think they said anything going into Game 3 but they guaranteed 6 and now 7. They should have learned.

They? Or Jimmy?

At this point it’s win or the season is over. What did you expect Jimmy to say? We’re losing?

Back
Top Bottom