The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Celtics Heat has to be the rivalry of the 2020’s so far right? Can’t think of any other matchup that’s been this close in the playoffs the last 3 years

Made the right call. Shout out to the Oranges.
Hoping to keep my current home in West Orange as a rental and buy the “forever home” in South Orange next year when my oldest starts Kindergarten.

West Orange is a diverse town on the come up but also has the 2nd highest tax rate in Essex county at 4.3% :sick: Got me paying close to $40K in property taxes for a mediocre school system.

There should be way more uproar from both sides (players and teams).

I don't have specifics, so I can only go off their discussion. But if they're correct this is going to absolutely **** up the "middle class" of NBA contracts. Also I think it's going into effect in like a year? They mentioned GSW might have to just trade Jordan Poole for any mediocre return. It's really going to cause problems for teams built a certain way. Even up and comers like the Thunder. Doesn't seem good to me

I don't have specifics, so I can only go off their discussion. But if they're correct this is going to absolutely **** up the "middle class" of NBA contracts. Also I think it's going into effect in like a year? They mentioned GSW might have to just trade Jordan Poole for any mediocre return. It's really going to cause problems for teams built a certain way. Even up and comers like the Thunder. Doesn't seem good to me
Some of it is starting this off-season, but not everything. Teams like the Warriors and Clippers can't use the MLE for example.

I don't think it will quite **** up the middle class for all teams. But if a team is paying their two best players $50-60M each, then yeah it doesn't leave much room for the middle class of a team.

If the Heat take the crowd out early, and Jimmy plays like Himmy then the Heat got this.

I fully expect a Boston blowout though. :smh:

:pimp:

FxVaIvpXsAAJ2Z5

Wonder if Brogdon will be effective tonight. I thought he had a ****ed up arm tendon? Guess we'll see. :pimp:

In my vision, Tatum and brown both cry tonight too.

I mean it could be because they win, but likely it's because they know they'll never play together again.

Heat by 8+

Back
Top Bottom