The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Celtics Heat has to be the rivalry of the 2020’s so far right? Can’t think of any other matchup that’s been this close in the playoffs the last 3 years

Made the right call. Shout out to the Oranges.
Hoping to keep my current home in West Orange as a rental and buy the “forever home” in South Orange next year when my oldest starts Kindergarten.

West Orange is a diverse town on the come up but also has the 2nd highest tax rate in Essex county at 4.3% :sick: Got me paying close to $40K in property taxes for a mediocre school system.

There should be way more uproar from both sides (players and teams).

I don't have specifics, so I can only go off their discussion. But if they're correct this is going to absolutely **** up the "middle class" of NBA contracts. Also I think it's going into effect in like a year? They mentioned GSW might have to just trade Jordan Poole for any mediocre return. It's really going to cause problems for teams built a certain way. Even up and comers like the Thunder. Doesn't seem good to me

I don't have specifics, so I can only go off their discussion. But if they're correct this is going to absolutely **** up the "middle class" of NBA contracts. Also I think it's going into effect in like a year? They mentioned GSW might have to just trade Jordan Poole for any mediocre return. It's really going to cause problems for teams built a certain way. Even up and comers like the Thunder. Doesn't seem good to me
Some of it is starting this off-season, but not everything. Teams like the Warriors and Clippers can't use the MLE for example.

I don't think it will quite **** up the middle class for all teams. But if a team is paying their two best players $50-60M each, then yeah it doesn't leave much room for the middle class of a team.

If the Heat take the crowd out early, and Jimmy plays like Himmy then the Heat got this.

I fully expect a Boston blowout though. :smh:

:pimp:

FxVaIvpXsAAJ2Z5

Wonder if Brogdon will be effective tonight. I thought he had a ****** up arm tendon? Guess we'll see. :pimp:

In my vision, Tatum and brown both cry tonight too.

I mean it could be because they win, but likely it's because they know they'll never play together again.

Heat by 8+

Back
Top Bottom