The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

First thing I thought about too. The NBA? You sure? :lol:

The Regular Season would take a big blow. :lol:

As for Basketball tho - either the Heat or the Nuggets winning it is good for the Game. Basketball can’t lose.

I can’t even say that it would be an indictment against the regular season.

C U L T U R E played in 62 games that were decided by 10 points or less.

They are battle tested when it’s crunch time. Which is being reflected in how they keep punching back even when they are down a considerable amount.

Heat keep doing it without Jimmy, which is even more impressive. He had a clutch 3 but was largely absent from the late game set offense

Imagine if he gets going. Still think Nuggets pull out this next game.
for both teams, you rather have the stars go off and shut everyone else
jimmy hasn't had a really standout game in a while. he's due for one

Van Gundy & Mark Jackson have been around ball for 40+ years… they’ve seen the changes in the game & they’re just giving their honest opinions… they probably don’t like the game much these days, I don’t blame em, they are far from alone on a lot of their feelings 🤷🏽‍♂️

I’m honestly sick of all NBA coverage being people from an older era *****ing about the modern era of the sport.

I’m honestly sick of all NBA coverage being people from an older era *****ing about the modern era of the sport.
That's one of the many reasons Doris is the best in the commentary game now, she calls the game how she sees it, with nuance, story, and energy.

I have always liked Van Gundy for the above reasons, but the longer he's been away from coaching his stories have devolved into complaining

351527364_802398538172822_3616117042776366469_n.jpg

Totally brain dead performance.
Im absolutely disgusted.

It's hard to believe in the Nuggets when they are so unbelievably stupid.

Did anyone verify this?

Joker accounted for I think 4 FTs on his stupid 3 fouls. Including clear path FTs and possession.

Like I said in the first quarter AG needs to be more decisive/aggressive. He had a good drive and kick on the baseline and was 2/2 on 3s

There’s alternatives out there where “younger” people will give you every analytical aspect of the game in depth, & continually act like this is the best product ever put on the floor 😂…. It isn’t on the networks but many of the Writers/podcasters live stream the games & it’s the exact opposite of the broadcast

But again idk how “young” your expecting these people to be… players who have been in the league recently have had some of the same complaints about todays game that the older guys have

There’s alternatives out there where “younger” people will give you every analytical aspect of the game in depth, & continually act like this is the best product ever put on the floor 😂…. It isn’t on the networks but many of the Writers/podcasters live stream the games & it’s the exact opposite of the broadcast

But again idk how “young” your expecting these people to be… players who have been in the league recently have had some of the same complaints about todays game that the older guys have
The gaps in games allow the podders to really get into the game at large.

I'm not gonna waste time with ESPNs NBA coverage. It's the worst it's ever been.

Back
Top Bottom