The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

For sure! I am not attempting to single him out all. I am just surprised at the NCAA's application of the rule to redshirted players in instances like Quinerly's.
Wasnt there a guy, feel like be may have been related to Lindsey Hunter who was 29 in ncaabb? Feel like maybe he went to the Army for a minute or something?

Stefawn Payne is 30
Plus remember the Army dude the Mavs drafted who was old as ****. I dont know if he ever even played

Might see Torrey Craig and Jock Landale get overpaid in free agency so they have some trade fodder for a future trade. Otherwise, all they have is minimums to build out the team.

I didn't even think about this but that's a good idea :lol:

The nerve of this guy. He pretends to care about loyalty and a year into the club handing him a quarter of a billion dollars, he decides to dip and not only that, he makes sure the club gets nothing in return other than a salary dumb.

His message shouldn't be "thank you" it should be "my bad"
Nah man the organization gave him a NTC. They set themselves up. They offered him supermax money. Hate the game, not the player

I prefer Beal's approach over Dame's approach personally.

Beal was also preaching the same “loyalty” message but no one other than the Wiz FO believed it.

The moment he signed, he knew he was out of there in a year or two.

Dame on the other hand was genuine to wanting to win with the franchise, but he’s times up and he needs to admit it.

Might see Torrey Craig and Jock Landale get overpaid in free agency so they have some trade fodder for a future trade. Otherwise, all they have is minimums to build out the team.
But they won’t even be able to aggregate salaries in a trade either and have no picks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom