The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Still have a nice stash of DS Reebok AI3 Du-Rugs :pimp:

Fora select few, it doesn’t matter if they won the ring or not. He’s top of the list there.

Pound 4 pound the toughest player I’ve watched. Def not the most disciplined but he was blessed with natural athletics & skill level few ppl could ever dream of.

The People’s Champ. I have the entire rookie jersey set somewhere around. Want the skinny sleeve home & away next.

Not NBA related but how is this kid from the jelly fan days still in college?! He's 24 and turns 25 early into next season.

maybe he's doing med school. :rofl:

Might as well get as much NIL money as he can.

Was forced to sit out a year when transferred from nova and everyone gets an extra Covid year.

I remember him form Nova but how does this make sense...
1687790171916.png

I know you can be in college for 5 years and play 4 if you redshirt but because of COVID this man is going to get to be in college for 6 years and play 5?!?!?!?!

Big "Fellow kids" vibes

I remember him form Nova but how does this make sense...
1687790171916.png

I know you can be in college for 5 years and play 4 if you redshirt but because of COVID this man is going to get to be in college for 6 years and play 5?!?!?!?!

Big "Fellow kids" vibes

NCAA has given all athletes an extra year that were in school/college athlete during Covid.

NCAA has given all athletes an extra year that were in school/college athlete during Covid.

I get that they gave them an extra year and traditionally, you have 5 calendar years to play 4 seasons but he couldn't play during the COVID season anyway. Giving a guy who redshirted an additional calendar year and an additional year of eligibility is double dipping IMO.

I love a good hoophole though and I guess he's happy so whatever :lol:

I get that they gave them an extra year and traditionally, you have 5 calendar years to play 4 seasons but he couldn't play during the COVID season anyway. Giving a guy who redshirted an additional calendar year and an additional year of eligibility is double dipping IMO.

I love a good hoophole though and I guess he's happy so whatever :lol:
It’s not just him though. It’s all college athletes lol

It’s not just him though. It’s all college athletes lol

For sure! I am not attempting to single him out all. I am just surprised at the NCAA's application of the rule to redshirted players in instances like Quinerly's.

Back
Top Bottom