The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Did anyone have a better game than Wembanyama in Summer League so far?

Last edited:
Chet better though :pimp:

Ya'll let him get this off

mjlol.png

Once Wemby grows into his body and develops some grown man strength it’s going to be a wrap. His only flaw is being surprisingly weak in the hands and arms right now. Thought he’d be a little bit more KG strength. That and he still isn’t fully comfortable with his height and limbs and has some awkward falls and positions he gets into. These shots he takes though wow. At his height it’s basically like not being guarded and he has solid ability on it. Once he has the strength to get 7-12 easy paint points due simply to size it’s a wrap.

I fully expect a 30, 12, 2.2 block season within his first 3 years. Not getting hurt is the main thing. He still needs to develop that balance and core strength so he’s not so susceptible to falling. Sometimes he just falls because he moved too fast for his own body while dribbling lol

Hope the dubs can somehow get him.

• Wow
Reactions: MVP
You realize if the Dubs get Wemby no one on that current team is gonna be on the team lol.

So hopefully for what? So Kerr coaches over Pop?

Dumb *** take.

for chris paul, the warriors are really that thanos quote: "You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me"

steph ended his lob city run, ended his rockets run, and wouldve ended his phx run too if they didn’t **** the bed in the conf semis.

welcome to the bay tho. time to get CP that ring

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
i hope lacob has something else up his sleeve like cp being a trade asset
those hamstrings :smh:

steph should've told him to grab him some popcorn from the concession stands

No.

What was up his sleeve was to shed Jordan Poole’s salary and attitude.

This is a new NBA.

Im sick to my stomach yall, Victor Wambamthankyoumam is good.

The thought of the San Antonio Spurs, Victor and their fake Dennis Rodman dominating the west grosses me out.

Still baffled by this CP3 move

there's probably multiple reasons, one being a front office move in light of the new CBA. Poole's rookie extension officially starts this season. Being locked into that for the next 4 years with Klay's contract ending this season and Moody and Kuminga possibly playing into rookie extensions after '24-'25 probably meant having to get off of Poole's contract. CP3's money isn't guaranteed next year so if it doesnt work out this season, warriors can waive him.

From a basketball aspect, CP3's fit is far better with this team than JP's, especially since the dubs need someone to lead that second unit. I've professed my love for JP and the disappointment of trading him, but he's not ready to lead other young players. Dray said it best on Paul George's podcast, CP3 can help unlock JK when they share the court.

a second unit of CP3, Moody, Kuminga, Saric, and GP2 is pretty damn good

So which centers/bigs did GSW add this offseason to help Looney and Dray in the playoffs?

Saric, and hopefully Trayce Jackson Davis show's he's capable of being a rotational player.

GSW has an open 15th spot so they might add another big down the line. would love if they got someone like bismack biyombo just to be a body against AD, Jokic, KAT, Wemby and Chet for a few minutes

Back
Top Bottom