The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Cade/Hali/Brunson would be a nice trio of ball handlers.

Fine with Ant and BI on the wing.

Don’t really see a need for Paolo since he shouldn’t be initiating offense on this team and isn’t a good enough shooter or defender.

Chet would probably be a better fit.

Get Josh hart out of there and replace him with Murphy. I’d probably rotate paolo out for Naz too. Absolutely Cade needs to play
Yea Paolo’s game will be complete when his 3 ball is legit & he’s hurting you as the roll man in the PnR.

Nobody has a complete game at 19 so he’ll get there down the line but he’s not the best fit right now.

Josh Hart is extremely limited as a player :lol: There were several better 3D options.

I’d be surprised if Cade doesn’t get the promotion. He’s gonna continue dominating & reminding that staff why he went #1 :lol:

Apparently they told Cade to play like Luka and he's like sure. :lol:

I think the team needs a better guard defender. Brunson, Haliburton is gross at defense. Reaves is decent. Ant can guard though. Hart is better at sizing up than guarding smalls.

Last edited:
Cade can strap if they were able to move him up.

Ant and Bridges can guard pretty much anyone.

Olympic team will add Tatum who can also defend everyone and Jaylen (good on ball but sucks off).

Book can defend a bit if he doesn’t have to carry the entire offensive load.

Another scrimmage is supposed to happen today and then first exhibition vs PR on Monday night :evil: and Luka next week in Spain

In for any potential shenanigans

I thought Cade already turned down a roster spot...

Why all this talk of him being moved up?

Trey, Herb and Chet definitely have cases

I get that offense is always the easy choice but at some point, the A roster overlaps in that way

I wouldn't have been mad at swapping some offense for defense

I guess Portis, Cam were their picks for that role on the margins

There isn’t a superstar on the roster, which I’m surprised didn’t get talked about more.

In the past our more talented rosters have gotten pushed due to the training camp limitations.

I’ll be taking the points on several games.
Unsurprisingly, the Athletic article mentioned how Kerr had no idea who should be starting and how assistants came up with 10 different best lineup renditions

Getting flash back to the C Team vibes where there wasn't any real pecking order either and got ran

So Cade is playing a “Luka” role huh. So he will dribble the ball all game and play no defense?

imagine getting riled up about harden/steph/kd > kobe takes from 2018 and 2019 when there are grown adults in this thread who firmly believe reggie miller and ray allen > steph curry in 2023.

peace, i don't come in.
Literally no one believes this… You getting KLANK and Steve mixed up

Back
Top Bottom