The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

It happens fast my brother. One day you in the downtown Atlanta streets enjoying the college life next thing you know you married sitting on the couch half awake during the first quarter of SNF while lookin up prescription oakley shades on the laptop

Who have I become
Go Panthers ! :pimp:

Are we all in agreement the Bucks defense is going to be BBQ chicken come playoff time

Dame and Beasley on defense.

q1CA4Y4.gif

But some warning signs emerged early in his pandemic-shortened rookie season. Team sources said there were concerns about how frequently Morant, underage and often accompanied by his father, would go out drinking, and at some of Memphis' seedier establishments and strip clubs, including on nights before games.

:smh:

While Morant was away, the team made changes. The rap soundtrack played during the team's layup lines was replaced by R&B songs, prompting Jaren Jackson Jr. to playfully complain in the locker room postgame about being forced to "warm up to love songs." The pregame hype video played before starting lineup introductions was edited to remove lyrics of the Trippie Redd song "Psycho," playing only the bass-thumping beat.

:lol:

Tee has been a major driving force in all of this," one team source said. "He never made the NBA, but this was his chance to live like he's an NBA superstar. That's been a problem from the beginning."

:smh:

Im always shocked by the inability of Tatum and Brown to use their size to punish smaller defenders.

I guess they don't learn that at Drew Hanlan school.
Tatum has been flat out bullying people in the preseason. Did it several times last night.

Jaylen is a different story. He just needs to simplify the game for himself and be more like a Klay type with his touches. There is zero reason he should be dribble dribble dribble on this team. Can still get 25 a night.

Forgot about my fellow GSU alum Armada Armada

EYE need to draft an official #TeamWashed list to go along with the #NoExcuses list.

Go State or Go Home :pimp:

Man, I was reminiscing about 2008, in the Commons. What a time. What a time.

Armada Armada , didn’t know you were up GSU too.

It happens fast my brother. One day you in the downtown Atlanta streets enjoying the college life next thing you know you married sitting on the couch half awake during the first quarter of SNF while lookin up prescription oakley shades on the laptop

Who have I become

That **** really feel like yesterday :lol:. Walking to Walters for some kicks. WISH! Getting that bull**** food from Landmark. Hitting the little trap up the street off MLK. AUBURN ST, when it was Auburn st. Edgewood. Going down the underground. Going down the AUC (HEAVEN for a young black college student). Sneaking in and Hooping at Georgia Tech. All the bodies and parties. 5 points. Used to go to Ragorama, and find designer then flip it on eBay. All them damn party promoters (I shoulda *****d with team millionaires, when they asked. Thought I was too cool 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:)

I got stories for days. Hell of a college experience. Look at us now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom