The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

IMG_3365.jpeg

Come on Rusty, stop making fun of Jordan Poole. You’re better than that.

nope.gif

This could be a new format
IMG_3366.png

Come on NT, stop making fun of Meth. You’re better than that

:lol: Nah, famb, dudes can't say whatever they want.

But I would respect it more if mans talked their **** when the paragraphs are popping off.

Instead of being like...

tumblr_lv8i6wFm4l1qcqqpjo4_250.gif

I'm of the mind ASAP because they're going to be whining when everyone is up for reup and max or borderline max. But also, what's the move that can make them a contender right now?

They have a lot of picks whose value depends on the seasons of other teams; Houston, LAC, and Utah. So they could be good to ok

Siakim? Used to be my ideal target, but he and his agent made it clear he won't resign anywhere but Toronto and at this point, how much better is he than JDubb (Jalen Williams, G/f, Santa Clara)?

Zac Lavine or Julius Randle- yuck, not for any price

Tyler Hero- maybe but he'd be coming off the bench IMO I think the starting lineup appreciates having athleticism, length and defensive ability (minus Giddey of course, who I guess could be the one to go in the trade then) at every position. I could be talked into it. Take Poku and/or Tre Mann and see if you can do something with them. Can have JWill (Arkansas C/F, Jaylin Williams) and any combination of our bajillion of picks

Zion- everyone knows he wants to go to NYC to be with his BFF, but I dont think I'd do it still. I don't trust his health and I dont trust our doctors, plus we'd have to call every Braum's, Wendy's, Cheddar's, Pizza Hut's, Papa John's, Golden Chick's, Sonic's, etc and send his picture and get him on a do not serve list. Probably ban his # and address from Doordash, UberEats, and Postmates as well..

I guess if Giannis gets tired of waiting in Milwaukee all bets are off throw the farm at him
Siakam would be interesting, would be even better if you could also get OG.
Still would have a Jokic or Embiid problem tho.

you right doesn't seem to be a trade to make right now.

Thunder need a big forward to help their rebounding woes. They kinda got everything else covered, for now.

Siakam would be interesting, would be even better if you could also get OG.
Still would have a Jokic or Embiid problem tho.

you right doesn't seem to be a trade to make right now.
Everybody gonna have a Joker/Embiid problem though. “Best defender in league” Anthony Davis couldn’t do a damn thing to even slow down the former.

Do think Siakam would be a nice fit.

Man antidope antidope and others involved in LP BF discussion. After the rollercoaster I went through this week, I decided life is too short and I just copped. Y’all should do the same. We about to be out here for holiday season so do something to treat yourself first :nthat:

This Sixers-Thunder game tomorrow afternoon is going to be a problem, though. Finally getting back home, I got the Drizly order confirmed, got league pass now, have some soul food getting delivered around tip.
953DAC2A-CAAA-4FBA-9097-79F29DF9FE4B.gif

Man antidope antidope and others involved in LP BF discussion. After the rollercoaster I went through this week, I decided life is too short and I just copped. Y’all should do the same. We about to be out here for holiday season so do something to treat yourself first :nthat:

This Sixers-Thunder game tomorrow afternoon is going to be a problem, though. Finally getting back home, I got the Drizly order confirmed, got league pass now, have some soul food getting delivered around tip.

Drizly is so clutch.

Everybody gonna have a Joker/Embiid problem though. “Best defender in league” Anthony Davis couldn’t do a damn thing to even slow down the former.

Do think Siakam would be a nice fit.

yah but I think you need someone heavier make a bit tougher than Chet could,

I'm buying it when I get home from work. Watching basketball is too important to me

Vucci Mane is heavier and seemingly available. Don’t think he makes anything tougher though :lol:
Bulls love mediocrity and being stuck in the middle, but I'd consider Vucevic for Bertans and a first if I were them.

This Magic team might be flawed come playoff time, but they might be the second or third best team in the East during the regular season with some luck.

Back
Top Bottom