The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I'm buying it when I get home from work. Watching basketball is too important to me
56F562E9-13E3-4A0D-800C-6175623DE3F3.gif

I am leaving the breakdowns to y’all. My purchase was actually more of an act of defiance/celebration but happy to know I got another brother to talk to live about a Sunday night Blazers-Wizards game :lol: :nthat:

Sorry you had to work today too btw. You’re the man, though. I know you got it :pimp:

Oh so now you guys want to listen to KG? He spoke facts on everything tho.

Especially Jokic. No one appreciates just how amazing he is.

No Holiday or White is less than ideal.

Man, I swear based on the discourse the past 24 hours that I triple checked your post because I’m like “who so said no holidays or whites?!?” but I saw the username, re-read and opened up LP then realized what you were talking about is this Celtics game :lol:

I don’t even know who wins this game. The Magic showed up for real.

Been great seeing him embracing the elder statesman role :pimp: :ht

KG can describe mowing his grass and afterwards have you saying, "damn, I wish I could've been there to see it." Man passion be off the charts.

*met him when i was 5th grade at his store in Mall of America.

If/when Amazon gets that NBA media contract, they gotta hand a blank check to KG and AI to sell the game and it's stars.

Maybe NBC, but not sure about Peacock app. Not enough users compared to Amazon.

But that’s what I mean tho. A cross between NBC & Peacock. Which is what they do with other sports.

Amazon is cool too. They offer games in 4K on MLB.

I’m still waiting to see that in Basketball. It’s like they’re taking forever.

But that’s what I mean tho. A cross between NBC & Peacock. Which is what they do with other sports.

Amazon is cool too. They offer games in 4K on MLB.

I’m still waiting to see that in Basketball. It’s like they’re taking forever.
Definitely wouldn't rule it out with NBC/Peacock. ESPN will be doing it whenever they launch their app and TNT/WB is already doing it with Max.

Been great seeing him embracing the elder statesman role :pimp: :ht

What some of these cats got to realize is that everyone isn't impressed with this version of the game. If someone thinks this is the best product ever then wonderful for them, but this notion that anyone that holds the past in higher regards simply because of nostalgia has got to stop.

Back
Top Bottom