The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

damn jimmy

F_wg2QCXsAAQ_uJ.jpeg

That look when your legacy made that wrong turn

Zion need that tournament money for child support

So that’s the thing. $500K around Christmas time as a professional athlete is a great incentive. You are not stressing about anything this season with that IST money. Definitely going to play hard as hell right now when you got fresh legs too.

Man, it’s after hours and I’m just excited to go back home in a couple hours but I got a potentially anti-level take for y’all. I like to sleep with the TV on and this week it has been Showtime. It is actually the first time I saw Mean Girls and it came on twice.

A hill that I am potentially willing to die on - Mean Girls is a Top 5 movie of all-time. I got it in contention with Heat, Goodfellas, Godfather, the Matrix, The Departed, Paid in Full, Wolf of Wall Street, Coming to America, Boys in the Hood, Menace to Society, etc. I could be talked down to 6-10 but no further.

Prime Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried, Lacey Chabert, Tina Fey. Even had Tim Meadows and John Hamm bringing the laughs. The theme and content is great too.

Apparently they had them re-enacting scenes 19 years later earlier this month!

Man, it’s after hours and I’m just excited to go back home in a couple hours but I got a potentially anti-level take for y’all. I like to sleep with the TV on and this week it has been Showtime. It is actually the first time I saw Mean Girls and it came on twice.

A hill that I am potentially willing to die on - Mean Girls is a Top 5 movie of all-time. I got it in contention with Heat, Goodfellas, Godfather, the Matrix, The Departed, Paid in Full, Wolf of Wall Street, Coming to America, Boys in the Hood, Menace to Society, etc. I could be talked down to 6-10 but no further.

Prime Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried, Lacey Chabert, Tina Fey. Even had Tim Meadows and John Hamm bringing the laughs. The theme and content is great too.

b8afd170b6a760f9e9e15504dd0c6618.gif

1096929c0c8174c3b67a1a0ff699675f.jpg

Mean girls is a classic imo. Top 5 movie all time? Idk about all that :lol:

It was like 5AM in Phoenix and I called my brother multiple times on the way to the airport after having this discussion with my girl and he finally picked up. Asked me what’s wrong and if I’m okay. I literally only called to drop on him why Mean Girls is Top 5 and turns out he’s never even seen the movie :lol:

Its rated PG13 and my niece is only about to turn 9 but I asked hm if I could watch it with them over Christmas and break it down, NFL film style to prep her for school and life. This dude just hangs up the phone :lol:

Top 5, though. Willing to go 6-10 with proper arguments.

IDC man, the IST is cool with me. I think it is somewhat apparent that dudes are taking it seriously. People don’t fully understand it but it has led to a good product and a lot of buzz/press in November. Silver won with this one.

It was a playoff atmosphere last night at MSG.

Obviously the floor but there was also IST graphics around the arena & concourse. The free shirts on every seat. Playing the Heat definitely played a part but it was a different buzz for sure.

Back
Top Bottom