The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Mavs are on a 24-0 run :lol:
30*

merchant.png

Genius of a coach left Shai in there with no other ballhandlers despite Dallas doubling him, for way too long. Get the ball out Shai’s hands early, let it swing around to Dort, wait for Dort to trick off in some way. JDubb on the bench, Micic on the bench, Giddey on the bench

These are literally practice shots. Thunder double teaming 1 pass away from corner 3s and nobody closing out

I think I’ve seen enough from Mark D :lol: Presti has to know this guy isn’t the coach
As I said to you before. They're following a plan and a process. You don't have to understand it, but you just aren't getting that this is intentional. Weird.

I hope Presti and all involved are gaining valuable insights from giving up 30-0 runs and tricking off other games from running silly lineups.

God bless.
You can think what you want and I get how you feel 100%

It's just weird when you already know and keep making these comments.

Aubrey Plaza has an, um, interesting fan base.

I watched a video where she read Tweets about her and a large percentage of them were dudes (and possibly some girls also) wishing for her to inflict some sort of physical harm on them.

Like, “I would love it if Aubrey Plaza kicked me in the face and made me her slave”. A lot of stuff like that. She seemed perplexed why she’s such a target for that brand of kink.

Back
Top Bottom