The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

You can do quarters won or least points allowed.
I like quarters won. I feel like the least points allowed is still a variation of point differential that people will complain about. Quarters won is about winning so they will complain less hopefully.

That sucks about Mitchell. I hope the Knicks survive it, but now the bracket will likely break with a round 2 matchup with the Celtics or Bucks.

Just catching up to the Shams rundown and, no chance in hell are the Warriors outbidding any of these teams for Siakam :lol:

Pacers would he the most fascinating move for me there.

Beyond the shot blocking and rebounding, Mitchell Robinson helped boost the Knick offense because of his offensive rebounding. And anytime he gets a clean catch near the rim, it's a dunk.

Is there a stat on how often we converted on his offensive rebounds/second chance points?

Jericho Sims won’t be able to replace the orebs or general dominance anchoring that side but he is going to at least be a boost to the perimeter defense and not be a liability on that end.

The more schooled bigs will have their way but Jericho’s springs are unfair too so he’s just gotta learn like every other younger big.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he starts over iHart cuz the homie is so awesome in his role off the bench already.

Last edited:
Just hope my guy has no issues or setbacks following this surgery.

Must’ve been the best course of action and will hopefully heal up quickly.

Haliburton & his camp telling teams not to draft him so he could play behind/with Fox and now doing this underdog, "I could name all eleven (11) teams that passed on me" thing is slightly annoying

From what I remember; he only asked not to be drafted by ATL and Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom