The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Obviously talking to Zion hasn't gotten him to dedicate himself to stay in shape or play defense. The next logical step would be to bullying him.

Considering how well Theis fit in, that Zu is now playing better and Plumlee should be back soon, PJ’s probably right that his best opportunity to get minutes is elsewhere. Fine with me if the Clips move him.

He's an expiring next year so I'd think he'd be moved this summer.

Pelicans are at the end of the road here with him. They’ve tried everything.

They have nothing to lose anymore. Why do you think they leaked all of this?

Not really. I've yet to see anything about this that isn't making fun of bro. It doesn't help.
They entrusted this man with an extension. Had a team work with him in south Fla. Worked out early in the morning at the college track. If anyone else was on the track they were asked to leave. What more else do you want?

The article was posted in here last year at the beginning of the season.

Last edited:
Not really. I've yet to see anything about this that isn't making fun of bro. It doesn't help.

Do you think they haven’t tried to help?
At a certain point when the tips don’t get through, bullying/shaming might be the only option.

Do you think they haven’t tried to help?
At a certain point when the tips don’t get through, bullying/shaming might be the only option.
Of course they have its in everyone's best interest. Good luck to all parties. This won't motivate THAT guy imo.

Think the offseason shenanigans kinda proved that he has little to no self control :lol:

Hope for the sake of the sport that he can get it together at some point, in NO or elsewhere.

Don't want us to feel robbed when we look back at his career in 10 years time, literally has all the tools to be a force for a long time. Hope he gets the guidance/help to take advantage of it at the highest level

Was looking at the last 20 drafts to see who would still go #1 in a redraft. Got sidetracked when I hit KAT’s draft and realized the best 2 players in that draft are latino. Pulled up a spanish interview KAT did with his mom and then the comments reminded me that his mom passed away.

You could tell he was a momma’s boy. Bummed me out 🥺🥺🥺

Zion won't get the message long as he's catered to and treated like the franchise player... They let him do whatever he wants at any weight so what incentive does he have to listen or do better? Yo might finally get it with a change of scenery where he's not the top dog, gotta put in work to get the special treatment

Based on experience and assumptions, which cities would you say have the worst/least diverse cuisine?

Michael Fassbender's character said it best in The Killer. New Orleans is a city with a 1000 restaurants with one menu. :lol:

I thought Bron’s meltdown in Boston would never be topped. But that Mahomes **** was the worst tantrum I’ve ever seen :lol: Acting like he didn’t have two more plays to get 15 yards.

That **** is still mind "bottling" to me :lol: :smh:

It's not the ref's responsibility to give Toney a warning to line up correctly if anything that's Andy Reid's or even Mahomes himself.

Then the nonsense postgame about that taking call taking a play that won't be shown during Kelce's HOF speech.

More unnecessary drama than a Power episode.

wizards again tonight

TobiASS is 2-17 from 3 last 7 games

he been shook to shoot past 4 games only shooting 1 or 2 3s - He better be letting that thing ******* fly tonight

EYE dont care if you continue to miss just let them fly, you open up the offense much more by doing so

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Zion won't get the message long as he's catered to and treated like the franchise player... They let him do whatever he wants at any weight so what incentive does he have to listen or do better? Yo might finally get it with a change of scenery where he's not the top dog, gotta put in work to get the special treatment

I agree with this too.

But congrats to the Pelicans for finally standing up for themselves after coddling him for 4 years.

It's unfortunate his motivation is not to be great. It feels like he's achieved his financial goals, got his signature shoes, messes with crazy pr0n stars is enough for him. It doesn't feel like he has that drive to be the best in the league. Maybe it's also because he relied on his physical abilities his entire life and it got him all this.

It's not only the organization that was coddling him. It was clearly the people around him as well.

He needs a fresh start, including his representation. But also, he needs to want it.

Based on experience and assumptions, which cities would you say have the worst/least diverse cuisine?

Michael Fassbender's character said it best in The Killer. New Orleans is a city with a 1000 restaurants with one menu. :lol:
I’ve only been to NO once for a week and really enjoyed all the food I had there. But when I think about the stuff I ate, that comment is pretty accurate to my experience there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom