The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SORRY *** WARRIORS TEAM. **** THE GOLDEN STATE LEADBLOWERS.

AND THEY PLAY THE PISTONS TONIGHT?

1000006052.jpg

Tonite is a yuuge game for the new Knicks.

Gotta contain at least one of them boys over there.

OG gonna have to be in top form and not foul out this time for a chance at 3-0.

I apologize for my caps lock rage, but to watch this bull**** on a consistent basis is downright unreasonable.

For JK to not be on the floor and for Moody to NOT BE PLAYED AT ALL... inexcusable! Out of all people, they put Saric out there. Wiggins is struggling badly already.

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain - Steve refuses to take accountability for this one, SMH.

Whenever **** hits the fan they run iso with Steph and play hero ball. EVERY TIME. and you can feel them choking through the tv

That choke was evident. And Podz was playing around, and had the nuggets guard HEATED, when he kept letting the ball roll on the inbound, with 5 mins left.

That was a masterclass defensively by Denver. Especially Aaron Gordon & KCP.

The dubs really played 26 close games this year. This season is even weirder than last season, where they were damn near historically great at home, and historically bad on the road. Steph done tricked a few off this year too. On just some dumb ****. Him and Kerr.

Nikola Jokic. What else is there to say. 41st pick…to best player in the league is really, really crazy. And a guy that does it, looking and moving like him. We ALL KNEW that last shot was going in :lol:. Dude is special.

1 of 1

Wemby's move where he picked the goddamn ball up at the three point line and toss off the backboard for a slam dunk is one of the more absurd plays I've seen happen in a live NBA game. I watched it five times in a row cause my brain just couldn't compute what I saw and I'm not even exaggerating.

T-Macs All Star alley oops were insane and that happened in an exhibition game. This guy is doing it on a Thursday night in January like it doesn't make any sense

Wemby's move where he picked the goddamn ball up at the three point line and toss off the backboard for a slam dunk is one of the more absurd plays I've seen happen in a live NBA game. I watched it five times in a row cause my brain just couldn't compute what I saw and I'm not even exaggerating.

T-Macs All Star alley oops were insane and that happened in an exhibition game. This guy is doing it on a Thursday night in January like it doesn't make any sense

I didn't know it was Wemby and Giannis' first match-up this season (unless I'm wrong), but my goodness, that was one hell of a game with those two going off.

Back
Top Bottom