The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

Pacers very clearly could use more talent. That doesn’t mean you force a trade for someone like siakam especially if it means dumping your unknown lottery pick.. as well as potentially paying siakam that max

They should stay their course and see if any other All stars become available in the summer or next season

Ain’t no reason to rush a Damb thing…

The kings on the other hand seem in more of a position to “rush” their timeline but again I’m not trading Murray
I admittedly don’t know much about Walker, and didn’t really watch him in college.

Do find it weird that he legit can’t see the court ever though. Is he really worth holding onto in lieu of Siakam? Just doesn’t strike me as a blue chip asset. Keegan Murray has shown to be a formidable 3pt threat that can play a little defense. Makes sense why Sacramento wouldn’t want to trade him.

I wouldn’t trade Mathurin, but it just doesn’t seem like a huge loss for Indy if it’s Walker and Hield and whatever else.

I admittedly don’t know much about Walker, and didn’t really watch him in college.

Do find it weird that he legit can’t see the court ever though. Is he really worth holding onto in lieu of Siakam? Just doesn’t strike me as a blue chip asset. Keegan Murray has shown to be a formidable 3pt threat that can play a little defense. Makes sense why Sacramento wouldn’t want to trade him.

I wouldn’t trade Mathurin, but it just doesn’t seem like a huge loss for Indy if it’s Walker and Hield and whatever else.
Rick has been known to not play rookies...

I've been saying the Pacers are log jammed at the big position. Obviously not game changing talent but a glut of playable bodies. Theis was let go for nothing... and is contributing to the Clippers..

They still have Turner, Stix, Obi and Jackson..

Walker is supposed to be a "modern" big in terms of his size and defensive versatility. He shot some 3's in college as well. He was universally liked throughout the draft process imo, he got hype. I wouldn't trade him for Siakam and I like Siakam

There could be some other younger All-Stars on the block in the summer or next year... Towns, Ingram... maybe one of the Cavs' bigs... who knows who else there's always a surprise name or two every year

Is Luka the face of Dallas, TX yet?

Or is that bum Dak Prescott still going to continue to take all the shine down there?

🤔 :lol:

Aj and Cooper don’t get much run for them, it’s dope to see them in such a team concept. They’re hooping not playing entitled on either end

Back
Top Bottom