The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I wouldn’t be surprised if he did. Pretty sure other players have publicly complained about SGA getting a lot of friendly whistles. And Ant isn’t shy about saying what’s on his mind.

But still a bad look with him bricking those FTs, if he did say it.

Ant getting cooked up by SGA after I was told he can lock down elite scorers?

L O L

IMG_2761.jpeg

Don’t even think it’s about “propaganda” or an “agenda”.

Brunson is just incredibly disregarded.

I wonder how big Quin Snyder's voice is with the Atlanta front office...If I were him, I would push to trade Trae. The return you're going to get for him would be significant and I just can't see any road map for being that good in the next few years. Hit the restart button, build around Jalen Johnson, and try to get a top pick in what should be a couple loaded upcoming drafts (Flagg/Bailey/Boozer etc.)

I was a big Trae promoter coming out of Oklahoma cause I thought a lot of people were nastily pushing the bust label on him for some reason and while he's a very good player, he is one that makes building a team around very difficult because it's early impissible to build a real defense him.

However, I think the one team that would be a very obvious fit and a nice trade partner would be Orlando. Could offer a package around Black + expiring contracts + 3-4 first rounder's pretty easily. And I think it would give Orlando the shooting and creator they've been looking for while supplying Trae with the defensive protection that he kind of needs to succeed.

I wonder how big Quin Snyder's voice is with the Atlanta front office...If I were him, I would push to trade Trae. The return you're going to get for him would be significant and I just can't see any road map for being that good in the next few years. Hit the restart button, build around Jalen Johnson, and try to get a top pick in what should be a couple loaded upcoming drafts (Flagg/Bailey/Boozer etc.)

Hawks fans don’t want to hear this…

But it’s time.

Hawks fans don’t want to hear this…

But it’s time.
It’s SO obvious. He is very talented, but he has some major warts and it is REALLY difficult to build around him.

You could conceivably get a much larger haul for him than you would for Dejounte, and in the meantime while you wait for those picks to materialize, your team is probably going to be just as good/bad.

He’s popular though and that goes a long way I guess.

It’s SO obvious. He is very talented, but he has some major warts and it is REALLY difficult to build around him.

You could conceivably get a much larger haul for him than you would for Dejounte, and in the meantime while you wait for those picks, your team is probably going to be just as good/bad.

He’s popular though and that goes a long way I guess.

Hawks won’t do it now, popularity like you said amongst other things.

But this Summer?

Mannnnnn, Hawks really have to pull the trigger….

ESPECIALLY before Trae asks out.

Last edited:
That's why I asked about Quin Snyder...I think the Hawks front office has always seemed like a bit of a mess but he is a very competent coach who doesn't seem to have delusional ideas about who guys are...It just seems like an obvious move to me. And I think the Trae thing will be an absolute mess by next year when they'll just continue being a bottom-of-the-barrel team. Why not just get ahead of it now, and make a move when his value is still as high as it is.

His price will still be high in the Summer.

Hawks just can’t get to a point where Trae is dictating his trade. They’ll lose all leverage and it will set them back years.

Back
Top Bottom