The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

Craziest thing is that the Lakers already had all the **** they’re looking for on their team a couple years ago :lol:

KCP, Caruso, and Kuzma were all great fits. Among others.

I would love to see receipts on y'all thoughts about them while they were in Laker jerseys

The THT hype was insane :lol:

Even Lonzo and BI didn't get talked up like him

I dunno man, I remember when Lonzo was a way better prospect than Luka and it was disrespectful to Lonzo to even compare them.

IMG_2766.jpeg

IMG_2763.jpeg

IMG_2764.jpeg

IMG_2765.jpeg

I would love to see receipts on y'all thoughts about them while they were in Laker jerseys
I mean they actually won with those guys. Doesn’t really matter what anybody said. Y’all decided to trade them away for “The Broadie” or whatever though, so it worked out pretty well for everybody else :pimp:

I mean they actually won with those guys. Doesn’t really matter what anybody said. Y’all decided to trade them away for “The Broadie” or whatever though, so it worked out pretty well for everybody else :pimp:

I'm glad you said that.

I'm just saying, cuz we remember when you guaranteed AD was gonna be a Celtic then when he wins a chip with the Lakers all of a sudden he's a fraud to you. 😭

Didn’t even realize Rui & Reaves were 25 already. Thought for sure Rui was like 23ish along w/ his draft class.

Assumed he had the same path as most lottos these days but now I see why he’s not panned out and prolly won’t.

Obviously Lonzo's career has gone off the rails a bit but even at the time, those takes were insane :lol:

Wasn't there one that said he could be a 24/8/9 guy or something & only a handful of players in history have had that statline?

Back
Top Bottom