The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Steph and KD are different tiers of impact out there but that’s no disrespect to KD. He’s the goods. His flaws are mainly off the court persona and decision making.

His off the court never stopped him from being great. Really he doesn’t have any off the court issues.

He isn’t a leader but that’s an on the court issue to me. Still going to go down as one of the best ever

Why would the Lakers do this trade?
Stop capping as if this Russ experience isn’t already washed up. Rather pay him 45 mil to come off the bench & still miss the playoffs. Couldn’t be me but go ahead LA.
316549247_6467435799951556_906272924297159377_n.jpg

Open your eyes, king K Kierris . Going down with the your squad is admirable. Seeing that happen with a 38 year old Bron and Disabled gonna be ugly tho.

There are no stars aligning this year for them to complete a BIG 3. They should rather try and better the whole team.

Difference between having certain skills and playing a different position altogether. Admittedly i havent watched kat much this year but in the playoffs last year he was hovering around perimeter on offense and not defending the paint at all. I dont care how well u can dribble or shoot if your not doing what your position requires.

Stop capping as if this Russ experience isn’t already washed up. Rather pay him 45 mil to come off the bench & still miss the playoffs. Couldn’t be me but go ahead LA.

Open your eyes, king K Kierris . Gong down with the your squad is admirable.

Seeing that happen with a 38 year old Bron and Disabled gonna be ugly tho.

There are no stars aligning this year for them to compete a BIG 3. They should rather try and better the whole team.
This didn't answer my question. Why would we do this trade?

And all he did was shoot 3’s. Beautiful basketball
Nah bro,

Brook Lopez made an average of one 3-pointer per game in 3 attempts during the Bucks championship run and shot 31% from deep during the playoffs.

But Brook also blocked 1.5 shots per game to lead the team during the reg season and playoffs and made 55% of his 2 point FG's, shooting 5-for-9 from the field.

Lopez played his role as the perfect BIG next to Giannis. He brings far more than just shooting threes, he can score in the low post, and we all know this

Steph got rings before and after KD.
Meanwhile KD out here getting swept and has once playoff series win.
He can't box with the God.
Steph just won his first finals MVP. KD took over that man's team. Steph just now shook the frontrunner label. Steph fell into the perfect situation. KD got swept because he isn't the same KD he was before he tore his Achilles. The fact that he is even playing at the level he's playing after that injury is a miracle. Anybody who watches him knows KD is a lesser version of his pre injury self.

Steph just won his first finals MVP. KD took over that man's team. Steph just now shook the frontrunner label. Steph fell into the perfect situation. KD got swept because he isn't the same KD he was before he tore his Achilles. The fact that he is even playing at the level he's playing after that injury is a miracle. Anybody who watches him knows KD is a lesser version of his pre injury self.

They will try to deny this truth. Don't let them make you fold.

Start telling the truth about GS and the higher ups start trying to silence you.

They will try to deny this truth. Don't let them make you fold.

Start telling the truth about GS and the higher ups start trying to silence you.
I won't. The warriors were 73-9, were up 3-1 in the finals, and Stephanie folded. Everytime warriors fans get on KD I always have to remind them that Steph literally folded the same way they say KD did. That 2016 warriors team was easily better than that Cavs squad. Steph is the greatest shooter but man I've watched this man his whole career and dude was always getting bailed out whether it was Klay, Iggy, or KD. He's a great shooter but I'd never put him up there with MJ, Bron, Kobe etc.

And you’re calling people “casuals”

Disgusting
Imagine bron letting past prime, washed up Richard Jefferson win finals MVP like Iggy did Steph. Steph the most protected star ever, I know the truth hurts but your boy been front running and getting saved most his career. I'm glad he finally decided to show up for a ring instead of riding the bus

Back
Top Bottom