The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Been looking like a prime Dale Davis as of late.
Poku would have Dale Davis in hell tryna stay with him on the perimeter or be able to guard his rudimentary offensive game with ease, if they’re going to 16 I got Poku winning 16 to 4

Antonio McDyess and Sheed had equal to better skill sets than Kat…

Hell VIN BAKER or Cliff Robinson too. All 6’10” +

Kat, Wiseman and Jaren Jackson SOFT as hell.

You’re only going to get one Dirk every few decades. These dudes emulate Dirk too much. Dirk still was gone get on the block and was an elite FT shooter too

Someone really went through the trouble of scraping together 2 minutes and 45 blurry *** seconds of Dale Davis
But now you can watch Dale Davis play basketball for 2 minutes and 45 seconds, whenever you want. And you couldn't say that before.

Throw a HEALTHY Derrick Coleman in there too. The league has seen plenty KATs, not the other way around.

They just were pigeon holed.

Can’t forget the NBA changed it’s defensive rules also….

KAT ain’t special. We’ve seen the skillset a multitude of times over the past 25-30 years….

Screenshot_20221128_105622_Fantasy.jpg
jimmy-butler-wtf.gif
Even worse that I forgot to set my lineups lol

Steph we saw how you looked when KD left and your Hall of fame teammates were injured. Your stans can post as many stats as their hearts desire but we've seen the real you homie.

What? :lol: The season following KD's departure he played 5 games due to injury. When he returned healthy for 2020-2021 and it was him/Dray/Wiggs and...Kelly Oubre Jr., he played 63 games they went 39-33 while putting up 32/6/6 on 48/42/92. I am not hyping an 8th seed finish by any means but look at who he was running with before you speak. Not many all-time greats are doing much more than that with the roster he had available to him.

What? :lol: The season following KD's departure he played 5 games due to injury. When he returned healthy for 2020-2021 and it was him/Dray/Wiggs and...Kelly Oubre Jr., he played 63 games they went 39-33 while putting up 32/6/6 on 48/42/92. I am not hyping an 8th seed finish by any means but look at who he was running with before you speak. Not many all-time greats are doing much more than that with the roster he had available to him.

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom