The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Fear mongering Fox News talking points on a Wednesday

24 hours to go. We're almost there fellas
camron-praying.gif

Guess I’m one of the few that doesn’t care about the gambling “issue”.

If it’s not one vice, it’ll be something else.
I care to the extent it’s exploitative to the poor (which it absolutely will — but we also live in a hypercapitalistic country, they’re going to figure out how to make a buck regardless. Think we’ll see a greater emphasis on responsible betting in the coming years. But the UK and Australia have had legalized betting regimes for years. I think Australia is in year 75 at this point. As with anything, we need regulations in place so that the mega corporations don’t just run ramped and ruin the lives of commoners. I have little faith in that.

I care to the extent it’s exploitative to the poor (which it absolutely will — but we also live in a hypercapitalistic country, they’re going to figure out how to make a buck regardless. Think we’ll see a greater emphasis on responsible betting in the coming years. But the UK and Australia have had legalized betting regimes for years. I think Australia is in year 75 at this point. As with anything, we need regulations in place so that the mega corporations don’t just run ramped and ruin the lives of commoners. I have little faith in that.
Agreed with all that. Unfortunately a lot of these vices are exploitative of the poor.

Hey man, I believed him and his pops then I believe him now

All water under the bridge at this point

But we need to at N41D N41D to see if he’s buying it this time around
Why would I still care about arguing perspectives on Jalen Brunson? He's saying what his pops been saying since the day it happened.

I got dudes I trust that swear up and down that ain't how it all played out - my feelings on this weren't ever based on buying the company spin... But at this point, who cares how either side tries to spin what happened. It's over.

We got a group that's arguably better/deeper than any roster we've ever had outside the title team with some flexibility moving forward, and JB probably landed in an absolutely ideal situation for himself and his career at that time even ignoring the money.

Why would I still care about arguing perspectives on Jalen Brunson? He's saying what his pops been saying since the day it happened.

I got dudes I trust that swear up and down that ain't how it all played out - my feelings on this weren't ever based on buying the company spin... But at this point, who cares how either side tries to spin what happened. It's over.

We got a group that's arguably better/deeper than any roster we've ever had outside the title team with some flexibility moving forward, and JB probably landed in an absolutely ideal situation for himself and his career at that time even ignoring the money.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. I wasn’t serious my guy this didn’t need paragraphs lol

Doc is on a generational run rn
dead (1).png

Zach Lowe never brags but I remember like in SGAs 2nd year he said something along the lines of

"SGA is a future superstar but he plays unorthodox / weird so nobody views him that way"

I feel like he called the SGA future super star thing, earlier than anyone.

So he’s saying the Mavs goof actually wasn’t as big as a goof as NT told me

HIM HIM
Im not saying it wasn’t a goof. It’s obviously a massive misevaluation of what his ceiling/fit potential with Luka was. **** - I never thought he was this and I was dead *** wrong.

But him saying what his dad said doesn’t make it gospel.

Reactions: HIM
Im not saying it wasn’t a goof. It’s obviously a massive misevaluation of what his ceiling/fit potential with Luka was. **** - I never thought he was this and I was dead *** wrong.

But him saying what his dad said doesn’t make it gospel.
I knew he was the goods but I didn’t think he’d live up to a max

Back
Top Bottom