The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I was listening to Teague's podcast and he said he was training somewhere while he was still playing and saw Simmons there and said he spends an hour stretching his back before he can do any basketball activity

this is messed up. you never know what another person's going through. it's all fodder for jokes or whatever, but people often look past these athletes being actual humans and would rather side with what looks good or neatly packaged for consumption. people can be messy at times , but that's no reason to disregard or be so dismissive because one's a fan. that doesn't come with the price of admission

I thought it went to charity, but I’m probably wrong. This seems like a question for pmatic pmatic

Brett brown wanted Benamin to attempt a couple 3s here and there and he rarely did that WHEN HEALTHY - forward a whole 6 years later and he is still the same person that dont shoot 3s as a PG. ( Dont say he dont need it because i was one of those fools)

You got Centers who never would even consider pulling couple years ago pulling up with confidence now

The guy dont care some seen it early on and some like myself didnt

You aint gotta hate the person but you sure can give him a hard time for not caring/getting better to better a team

He became all about himself like his **** didnt stink

i dont wish bad on him and i actually like the guy but ill be first to say i dont **** with how he went about the sixers situation

He 100% faked mental illness - EYE am not mad im here for ppl to get money but it does raise an eyebrow of who he is

Brett brown wanted Benamin to attempt a couple 3s here and there and he rarely did that WHEN HEALTHY - forward a whole 6 years later and he is still the same person that dont shoot 3s as a PG. ( Dont say he dont need it because i was one of those fools)

You got Centers who never would even consider pulling couple years ago pulling up with confidence now

You aint gotta hate the person but you sure can give him a hard time for not caring/getting better to better a team

i dont wish bad on him and i actually like the guy but ill be first to say i dont **** with how he went about the sixers situation

He 100% faked mental illness - EYE am not mad im here for ppl to get money but it does raise an eyebrow of who he is
Watch out, Rusty's shutting the door on you next!

Another post proving the Baron of Brunch WASHED KING WASHED KING correct.

One side: People are making jokes and being flippant about his serious back injury because they dislike him for his actions regarding a separate issue

The another side: Let me tell you my problem with Ben Simmons which has to do with that separate issue

I don't think your know the hell you are talking about

You just want to post silly **** to rant about Ben Simmons
You’ve said absolutely nothing here. No one is ranting. A few of us have been talking about stuff you don’t want to hear about the guy and his career. Even if you cut out 2022-2024, there’s a body of work and it ain’t pretty from an effort or results standpoint.

Why you have to make it into some personal vendetta against a man I could not care less about is beyond me or anyone else here.

You’ve said absolutely nothing here. No one is ranting. A few of us have been talking about stuff you don’t want to hear about the guy and his career. Even if you cut out 2022-2024, there’s a body of work and it ain’t pretty from an effort or results standpoint.

Why you have to make it into some personal vendetta against a man I could not care less about is beyond me or anyone else here.
Yes your are.

You said his back problems are linked to his leaving Philly

What is a top tier pulling **** out your *** argument

I didn't say that at all. Your reading comprehension is terrible.
So this isn't you....

I think it all goes hand in hand. Back injuries are highly linked to stress and when you walk out on your team and being a professional, injuries are a lot more likely when you come back.

It's really hard to ignore everything before the back injury. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he had a pinched nerve in 2019 but his real back injuries requiring surgery didn't begin until the nets and a herniated disc. He showed up to practice in 21 and got thrown out because he refused to follow his coach's instruction, then claimed mental issues to stop the fines when he refused to be on the team.

Dude has no excuse for what happened in Philly even if you cut him a break from '22 on.

I guess now is time for you to make some struggle semantics argument to act you were saying something slightly different. "I suggested back injuries are highly linked.....I didn't say Ben's were....." Then some flippant jab to top it off.

Go ahead, I've seen this movie before already.

One side: People are making jokes and being flippant about his serious back injury because they dislike him for his actions regarding a separate issue

The another side: Let me tell you my problem with Ben Simmons which has to do with that separate issue
I think u are forgetting the side whre pizzo was saying when healthy he wasn't following coachh instructions to improve his performance on the basketball floor

i personally have no ill will towards ben simmons but i will not cape for him for that reason
if his injuries heal and he comes back cool
if his injuries don't heal and he doesn't come back, i wish him the best
but i am not gunna say he was a role model player, he did have alot of potential but the boat sailed years ago

I think u are forgetting the side whre pizzo was saying when healthy he wasn't following coachh instructions to improve his performance on the basketball floor

i personally have no ill will towards ben simmons but i will not cape for him for that reason
if his injuries heal and he comes back cool
if his injuries don't heal and he doesn't come back, i wish him the best
but i am not gunna say he was a role model player, he did have alot of potential but the boat sailed years ago
This has nothing to do with my original argument

So this isn't you....

I guess now is time for you to make some struggle semantics argument to act you were saying something slightly different. "I suggested back injuries are highly linked.....I didn't say Ben's were....." Then some flippant jab to top it off.

Go ahead, I've seen this movie before already.
I am suggesting back injuries are linked to stress and not preparing properly, a lack of commitment to the training. 100%

I never said leaving Philly had anything to do with him injuring his back in BK LOL

Been watching “is it cake” with my kid and this here is just low quality Walmart bakery work

IMG_0394.gif

Back
Top Bottom