The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

what’s up with these white dots?

1717808704164.png

This doesn’t factor in YouTube TV. NBA reporting much different numbers internally with that being counted :lol:

1. That’s so irresponsible of that twitter account to not factor in youtubetv ratings :lol: :smh:

2. I wonder if recorded games are counted in the ratings. I would assume so? I almost never watch games live. I’ll start an hour behind so I can skip all the commercials. Then I catch up in the 4th :lol:

I dislike Tatum because he's the Celtics best player and they've been contending for a few years. Seems fair to me. I also don't particularly enjoy watching him play.. but again he's a Celtic so I'm likely biased.

There are absolutely games when Brown is the Celtics’ best player, but he, as much as anyone, benefits by being surrounded by so much talent. I have my doubts he could be an undisputed number 1 option on a team.

Mind games by Kidd! He’s trying the Pistons strategy they did on the 04 Lakers. They knew Kobe was starving for a FMVP, and doubled him knowing he would eventually force bad shots to get his numbers. NGL it may work! There’s a lot of money invested in Tatum and he may feel that pressure. He has the big sponsorships not Brown.

Back
Top Bottom