The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Nuggets ain't an all time team either.

Much like their 08 counterparts and the 04 Pistons, the Celtics will have to a minimum get back to the finals again next year and ultimately win it for any type of all time talk for this year's team to do so.

That's why I believe the Spurs don't have any all time great teams either.

im not saying the nuggets were an all time great team. im just saying if face bad competition, and you're a great team. you should stomp them convincingly. or at least really execute at a high level in tight spots.

and not require the other team doing totally insane brain dead things like the Pacers to save you.

Maybe or maybe not, I don't know. Just presenting the data and everyone's free to form their own opinions. I'll just enjoy it either way.

A ring is a ring but y'all know this ain't a all time great team. This ain't a top 5 Celtic team, let alone the NBA.

A ring is a ring but y'all know this ain't a all time great team. This ain't a top 5 Celtic team, let alone the NBA.

IMG_3311.jpeg

IMG_3310.jpeg

'73 team didn't win the title, the others on that list did. I think this year's team is probably top 3 with '86 and '08 (order is debatable). I didn't live through the Russell era and the league was so different then it's hard to even compare so I'll defer to Brosizzle.

IMG_3311.jpeg

IMG_3310.jpeg

'73 team didn't win the title, the others on that list did. I think this year's team is probably top 3 with '86 and '08 (order is debatable). I didn't live through the Russell era and the league was so different then it's hard to even compare so I'll defer to Brosizzle.

This year team is better than the 84 team? They had 6 guys avg at least 12 a night in the playoffs.

I think it's fair to count Russell era cuz those teams was stacked. That's just me.

I mean instead they have 5 guys averaging 12+, 2 of which are at 25 a game.

Can probably cherry pick some other random numbers :lol:

Shout out to Bill and them but nobody should be using those teams as an example when the league only had like maybe 10 teams total in the league

And of course nobody watched a lick of those games

Last edited:
All I know. I don’t want yall on the bandwagon of the Spurs 2 yrs. That’s all we full now. Especially after the draft. Go back to your lowly Warriors and Pathetic Lakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom