The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Not much different than the Celtics.

Jaylen Brown and a bunch of great role players.

We woulda beat them without Mikal and we'll beat them with Mikal.

“we” :lol:

That woulda coulda shoulda **** is sad

16871241-1688-4add-982c-f597a933c0a6_text.gif

Last edited:
Best team in the league with the OG + Randle + Mitch/iHart lineup. Small sample size (14 games).
Last season = 22-23

This isn’t a knock on Julius, just don’t think you need him if you can retain OG. But I’m for sure never sending a double to him in the playoffs. He’s not like that. ESPECIALLY if I’m Boston

Cap people, would the timing of this deal affect Hartenstein's ability to re-sign? Say if they held it for a week, brought back OG & iHart, then made the trade official?

The national TV broadcasts of the Knicks are gonna be something else. Total erosion of the Knicks brand for nonsense college basketball. Jay Wright may get 30 TV spots

So much happened since I was last here.

My squad finally chose a freakin' side. :pimp:

Nets get 6 or 7 picks back for Mikal freakin' Bridges (that Spongebob meme was true. he a h o anyways) :lol::pimp:

Nets get their picks back from Rockets :pimp:

Nets possibly trading into the 2024 draft :pimp:

Yeah you have to move off Randle, and they've been preparing for it by not making any progress on an extension. His warts on the court were always apparent but now he's also an issue to the team's current & future cap sheet.

The number of unprotected picks is still tough to grasp but I think their process is correct? This front office is very self aware; I'm sure they've thought of & simulated every possible outcome of this summer. More moves are coming, and real soon.

Good move by the Knicks. Eastern rivals are never fully healthy. Adding talented depth only will benefit them. So much parity in the league. Why not the knicks? Underdogs :pimp: in no excuses :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom