The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

You don't think Vince was?
Trust me Money and Vince and Nique and Jason Richardson and Gerald green, all some of the most athletic players I've ever seen.

But when you look at the definition of athleticism, it's a combination of speed, strength, agility and durability. And the small print is SIZE.

So in that sense non have been more athletic than Bron because he's as fast, he's stronger, agile enough, and for 15 years or so, was durable af. All while being bigger than all of them. All the same physical attributes at 1.5 the size. 6'8 260 that can spin as full speed is OD. Not to mention, he's lasting after 20 years and all the pounding and miles.

Man's athleticism is up there with Bo, the legendary type stuff. I'm surprised the government ain't catch Bron slipping yet.

LeBrondance.gif

That is LITERALLY what happened though b.

She's 12. Maybe been watching with actual understanding 6 years. 6 yrs ago was 2016-2017ish. She never had anyone to compare him to. And just Nike ads, media machine, Disgrace Jam 2. They been creating this narrative her whole life. And all she needs is one or two of the males she looks up to most, i.e. her dad and brother, to agree, and she's all set. Shorty was chilling in warriors gear til Bron walked up then she produced a Lakers beanie out of them air.

Mad people in the comment said she was a plant lolll to gas up Bron in that interview.

Anyways.....

Sad day a 12 year old has more knowledge about hoops than half of NT.

They’ll stay. KD’s timetable is what? You see the Mavs still going to have to gel. No one is worried about the clippers. Zion still out
I don't trust them one bit. No defense and the last few weeks they had a powder puff schedule and just did meh. But the whole West is just chaos. Lots of parity. Lots of injuries. It wouldn't surprise me if they fell all the way out of the playoffs.l

Trust me Money and Vince and Nique and Jason Richardson and Gerald green, all some of the most athletic players I've ever seen.

But when you look at the definition of athleticism, it's a combination of speed, strength, agility and durability. And the small print is SIZE.

So in that sense non have been more athletic than Bron because he's as fast, he's stronger, agile enough, and for 15 years or so, was durable af. All while being bigger than all of them. All the same physical attributes at 1.5 the size. 6'8 260 that can spin as full speed is OD. Not to mention, he's lasting after 20 years and all the pounding and miles.

Man's athleticism is up there with Bo, the legendary type stuff. I'm surprised the government ain't catch Bron slipping yet.
got your point although is that what athletic really means? maybe the term you are looking for is flexibility.
but the reality is, he really lost some steps due to age and there is no debating that and we can compare his prime years compared to his Laker years. added the fact that modern science also can extend an athletes tenure compared to let's say someone that played on the previous eras.

How do we separate guys that up jump super high like Bron, Nique, JRich and guy that hang in the high like Mike or Kobe or Dr J. Like Bron's vert is higher than Mikes but Bron didn't have the hangtime, bendable, ballerina type moves.

got your point although is that what athletic really means? maybe the term you are looking for is flexibility.
but the reality is, he really lost some steps due to age and there is no debating that and we can compare his prime years compared to his Laker years. added the fact that modern science also can extend an athletes tenure compared to let's say someone that played on the previous eras.
No lol, that's what athleticism really means. By definition. Flexibility isn't mentioned anywhere.

Bron has definitely aged and lost some of his juice, but if you look at the body of work and what he's still able to do, it's insane.

Didn’t GP2 initially injure himself when he was still with GS last year? That’s why he had surgery in the summer right?

Back
Top Bottom