The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Yesterday would've been a great game to take. Warriors played well to me. Completely shut down sabonis. I don't think size was an issue. Kings guards just did their thing down the stretch. And that last shot, I think curry either thought he had less time or he didn't realize he got as open as he did and thought he was gonna get swatted from the blind side. I would've preferred the go ahead look didn't land on Wiggins and instead worked it's way back to curry. Or idk, go for the fn layup on a 3 on 2. But I thought warriors played fine, they just lost. Played much better than they had been on the road this season. Kept their TOs in check. Got called for some soft fouls. They gotta adjust to that level of officiating. I think they missed out on a good opportunity. But I bet everyone in that locker room feels like they're the better team after last night and they let one get away

Last edited:
Not sure of the facts from that E40 situation, but if you ever sat in that first level section directly behind the backboard, those are trash seats.

Most of the time they are all on the same level, so unless you have that first row, it’s hard to see once you got someone 6 foot plus in front of you.

Not celebrating too soon in regard to the Warriors

Evil is hard to defeat. They might still find a way to slither into the 2nd round

But I just want elpablo21 elpablo21 to know that I am patiently waiting to unleash my magnum opus when the time comes...

Wpir.gif

About to go look for my Szn ticket holding widow in a few.

Hit the barber earlier so I’m feeling myself.

Back
Top Bottom