The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Mans breaking out the GRE words to slander Poole...

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif
Can't wait till that first game vs them where Poole tries to show out and ends up proving them right.

I’ll take Simmons coverage w/ a heavy grain of salt but thanks DLF DLF

Evan is going somewhere tho. Probably for some futures or part of a bigger package.

I’m cool w/ running it back if the right deal isn’t there.

Their best move might be to inject some offensive creativity into the coaching staff if Thibbs is gonna lead the rest of the way these next couple szns.

Can't wait till that first game vs them where Poole tries to show out and ends up proving them right.
Poole has major deficiencies

But he is in a low stakes environment

So there will be night where he drops 40 or 50, and people claim the Warriors goof.

But they will ignore his decision making is still **** and his defense is still terrible.

Honestly I only want 16 game playoff players

I would rather go 0-82 with a roster that will turn it up in playoffs!

Let’s gooooooo

The Moriah stuff is out of the playbook. Not surprised by this and actually expected her to lead with this.

The Moriah stuff is out of the playbook. Not surprised by this and actually expected her to lead with this.

She was probably smart to bury the lead. Without the 132 tweet rampage, screen caps of wire transfers, threats of leaking a video, a diss track, etc. then we she would have gotten zero publicity. She would have been "just a woman who claimed Zion got her pregnant".

By following the playbook that she did, she created a media storm and a following. Over 1 million folks followed her on Twitter before her suspension. That doesn't happen if she leads with the pregnancy IMO.

This was/is a master class in manipulation of social media, publicity and the general public in 2023 tbh.

She was probably smart to bury the lead. Without the 132 tweet rampage, screen caps of wire transfers, threats of leaking a video, a diss track, etc. then we she would have gotten zero publicity. She would have been "just a woman who claimed Zion got her pregnant".

By following the playbook that she did, she created a media storm and a following. Over 1 million folks followed her on Twitter before her suspension. That doesn't happen if she leads with the pregnancy IMO.

This was/is a master class in manipulation of social media, publicity and the general public in 2023 tbh.
She's handled things beautifully from an objective point of view. She secured multiple bags from this and probably broke up whatever Zion had with his baby's mom from a relationship perspective (not from a financial perspective)

I feel bad for Poole. Got sucker punched for the world to see, the organization took Draymond’s side, and is being slandered and used as a scapegoat for why the warriors lost.
He didn't get sucker punched for the world to see, he got K'dTFO :lol:

Last edited:
Again y’all said ALL of the same things about the Poole Party all year long and now it’s out of line if an insider shares the same opinion

Even though they are correct about this being nasty work, their comments are disingenuous. It's just another way to take shots at the Warriors franchise. Started with the Poole punch and now the cipher is complete with him getting traded for CP3.

Dray and FA will start the next cycle because the 2023-2024 Warriors will be ridiculed whether he resigns or leaves.

Back
Top Bottom