The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

s-l1200.jpg

Memphis Tiger goat :pimp:

If Dallas offers anything less than the max I could 100% see Kyrie taking the minimum sonewhere else just to make a point

This is silly. I know he's just trying to get Dallas to drive up their offer in terms of both money and years but this absurd :lol: He would solidify himself as the GOAT NBA villain if he somehow forces Dallas to do a S&T for Ayton

If Dallas offers anything less than the max I could 100% see Kyrie taking the minimum sonewhere else just to make a point

I didn't consider this but what point would he be making? Where would you see him going to do this? I'm in for the potential chaos

This is silly. I know he's just trying to get Dallas to drive up their offer in terms of both money and years but this absurd :lol: He would solidify himself as the GOAT NBA villain if he somehow forces Dallas to do a S&T for Ayton

\
I didn't consider this but what point would he be making? Where would you see him going to do this? I'm in for the potential chaos
One thing to take a paycut for another team, another to take a paycut for the incumbent team. An athlete's ego.

Kuzma in Houston?????
Getting crowded there on the wings: Thompson twin, Tari Eason, KMart Jr., Dillon Brooks, Jalen Green, Cam whitmore

You would think Jalen Green and Dillon Brooks gonna start SG/SF. Jabari Smith been playing PF. Going to be some unhappy people regardless

Kyrie does not strike me as someone who will pass up a bag to sign a minimum to prove a point. He is more likely to sign with mavs and then take pto and force a trade.

He can't really force anything. :lol:

"Ok, go take the minimum."

The Suns can't do a sign and trade and stay under the first apron. Pretty sure it's literally impossible.

He can't really force anything. :lol:

"Ok, go take the minimum."

The Suns can't do a sign and trade and stay under the first apron. It's literally impossible.
It’s not even financially possible right?

Ahhhh I only skimmed my CBA packet last night. I see this would hard cap Phoenix at the $172MM cap. Only way is a vet minimum.

And both sides agreed to this meeting. Wow.

Getting crowded there on the wings: Thompson twin, Tari Eason, KMart Jr., Dillon Brooks, Jalen Green, Cam whitmore

You would think Jalen Green and Dillon Brooks gonna start SG/SF. Jabari Smith been playing PF. Going to be some unhappy people regardless
Eason and Whitmore gon be behind the scenes demanding trades like KJ Martin been doing :lol: :smh:

But yea I think Eason especially can develop into a solid player if given the chance ...Don't they still got Tate as well? N 1st rounders in Christoper and Ty Ty but nobody really cares bout em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom