The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I have a confession to make. The bill simmons bball pod was the one I enjoyed the most of all the suggestions you gave me last week pmatic pmatic

My take is Reddish was never really that guy, but the idea of a player with his measureables & projected skillset hitting his ceiling is the perfect NBA wing.
The thing is, it’s a little bit different when you’re playing against him in the moment before he turned out to not be him. Sure, it’s easy to say he never was really him now, but I’m pretty sure they weren’t thinking about his projected skill set when he was giving them 40 at the time. Sucks it just didn’t pan out.

Bill has good guests and facilitates the conversations well. Good historian of the game, but think his takes on the current product are generally pretty bad.

Actually think Russillo is a pretty good listen when it comes to the current product.

Are you talking about the Six Trophies podcast? I look forward to Wednesdays because of them. :lol:

Nah the actual simmons pod lol. I like shea on twitter but he spent the first 10 minutes talking about playing pool on that episode so I lost interest :lol:

I’ll give it another shot tomorrow

I like Raja Bell on Real Ones. I can't listen to KOC anymore since I noticed that he follows so many lunatic right wing people. I stopped listening to Bill Simmons the pods are too long and all over the place.

I ain't never been a fan Bill Simmons. Years ago he used to say too much questionable **** and he was always a poor mans Skip to me. A non-entertaining Skip. KG's show is real good, Paul George podcast is dope. Jalen Rose need to get back in the podcast game.

I just find it annoying when bill simmons tries to make something a thing. The Ewing theory is cool and all, but he has a million other ones that he tries to get off every time i hear him :lol:

But i did enjoy how he and his cohost on the pod discussed the last few days of basketball. I just want to stay up to date now that I’ve been working later and can’t always watch the early 4pm games

Got nowhere else to ask. Need some reccs.

Might have a temp gig in San Fran, best city to live in near it? Heard the city sucks. Diversity and close to yambs/restaurants/bars is important but willing to drive from another city if feasible.

How much are you willing to commute/what are you looking for in where you live?

Oakland gets a bad rep but it has some quieter areas and I enjoy going out there more than SF these days. Just gotta pick the right area to live.

There’s Redwood Shores/San Mateo but it’ll be pricey. Concord/Walnut Creek you can take BART from easily to get there and they’re pretty suburban.

How much are you willing to commute/what are you looking for in where you live?

Price isnt a factor. I'd stay in SF if I have to. Close to grocery, gym, bars, etc is important. Younger professional crowd is important.

Hows Pac Heights/ Russian Hill/Civic Center areas? Heard Mission District is hit or miss.

Price isnt a factor. I'd stay in SF if I have to. Close to grocery, gym, bars, etc is important. Younger crowd is important.

Hows Pac Heights/ Russian Hill/Civic Center areas? Heard Mission District is hit or miss.
Russian Hill is what you’re looking for. It’ll put you right between the Marina and Polk which is where all the bars are.

Stay away from civic center unless you on demon time

Dm me for a list of people to check in with :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom