The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

The tweet supposed to imply he’s broke ?

I heard Trev on All The Smoke and Barnes was trying to ask him about his different business and entrepreneurship. Trev deflected it and said “if you know then you know” or something like that. I guess that’s why he was being discreet

I prefer to listen to basketball from people who actually play/played basketball.

If they don't/didn't play basketball.....I don't listen to their basketball takes.

It's that simple for me.
Have you seen First Take? SAS played basketball like Bill.

Okay. Well some people can play basketball and talk worse about it than people that have not. Btw Michael Jordan is the best player of all time.
If you never played basketball professionally you can't tell people how to play basketball professionally....

but yet, they try very very hard.

I was never painter, so you don't see me going on TV critiquing artists how to paint.

Not everyone who played hoop can talk hoop. Take Paul Pierce for example.
but he played hoops his takes are based off HIS FIRST HAND experience

I can't take 2nd hand OPINIONS over first hand experience.

and thats a crazy statement......just because you don't agree with his takes don't mean he can't talk hoop....brother he's a NBA champion, Finals MVP, 10x All Star

you telling me he cant talk hoop?

YOU sound foolish

There's a few guys that were the last cut (or Summer League'd / G'Leagued) from all 30 NBA teams for decades. But they never played real, professional basketball, and don't get to talk about basketball.

IMG_1762.jpeg

but he played hoops his takes are based off HIS FIRST HAND experience

I can't take 2nd hand OPINIONS over first hand experience.

and thats a crazy statement......just because you don't agree with his takes don't mean he can't talk hoop....brother he's a NBA champion, Finals MVP, 10x All Star

you telling me he cant talk hoop?

YOU sound foolish
What’s your thoughts on coaches that never played in the league?

they get a limited amount of respect from the players....

that's why those teams usually have OG's to be the conduit from coach to player

Let's draw from a player pool only, and act like we wouldn't miss out on coaches that didn't play in the league. Yeah, great sample size to prefer.

Back
Top Bottom