The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Was gonna say adopting cultures sounded familiar 🤔

But EYE told myself

63c8e0ef-db35-4328-965a-37abc2e09a9d_text.gif

I'm stalling the homie out on his conquest

The self hate is real. You’ve already admitted to code switching and acting different just to fit in amongst them :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you’re comfortable with not being authentic just to appease other people, disregard everything I’ve said :lol:

Let’s get back to hoops talk though

It’s literally not that deep. I’m outside Thur-Sunday. Different places, with different DJ’s and different crowds. Whole time I’m a black man who grew up in the country in the south.

So me wearing Cowboy boots isn’t weird my family had a farm 😂, I could drive a tractor at the age of 6. I also played futbol my entire childhood from the age of 5-17.

Sorry I didn’t give a full breakdown of my resume. The jokes stop being funny when you have to explain everything.

It’s literally not that deep. I’m outside Thur-Sunday. Different places, with different DJ’s and different crowds. Whole time I’m a black man who grew up in the country in the south.

So me wearing Cowboy boots isn’t weird my family had a farm 😂, I could drive a tractor at the age of 6. I also played futbol my entire childhood from the age of 5-17.

Sorry I didn’t give a full breakdown of my resume. The jokes stop being funny when you have to explain everything.

Same here… born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, FL. My family has a 100+ acre farm in Cordele, GA and we grow a variety of crops. Use to go to my uncles hog farm in South Carolina, also have family in Houston, TX with farm land and whatnot. I’ve been in smoke houses, we’ve skinned all types of animals. Including turtle and rabbit. You can’t tell me about country living :lol:

My grandfather bought each grandkid a pair of Cowboy boots Christmas 1994…

… and I still don’t change up when I get around other cultures. Your point?

Same here… born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, FL. My family has a 100+ acre farm in Cordele, GA and we grow a variety of crops. Use to go to my uncles hog farm in South Carolina, also have family in Houston, TX with farm land and whatnot. I’ve been in smoke houses, we’ve skinned all types of animals. Including turtle and rabbit. You can’t tell me about country living :lol:

My grandfather bought each grandkid a pair of Cowboy boots Christmas 1994…

… and I still don’t change up when I get around other cultures. Your point?

I said UNLV/pre back injury LJ was definitely a LeBron comparison back in 2001-2003. You’re young though so, you wouldn’t know. They had the same physical characteristics:lol:
ADVERTISEMENT​

If they’re similar then so is Austin Rivers and Steph.

Same physical characteristics

Back
Top Bottom