The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Too bad Simmons is in his current state.

Simmons and the three picks for Pascal works. Claxton, KD, Pascal, DFS, Dinwiddie. :lol: :wow:

Edit:
Joe Harris and the picks for OG?

Last edited:
Don't think that's a fit with Claxton, Simmons ( :lol:) in tow.
Tbh I’m not really taking Simmons into account at all and think they’d try to move him if they could :lol:

He’s a sunk cost at this point and I think they know they can’t have him on court to close games, so they SHOULDN’T be making moves based on what fits with him.

FoO2almagAETC3V

holeup (1).png
He’s overcompensating with this latest incident now after the teenager put fear into him and his family before

Nets definitely have talented role players but also much redundancy: Seth/Harris/Mills and DFS/ONeale/Simmons.. Warren/Thomas

See how they can consolidate

Nets definitely have talented role players but also much redundancy: Seth/Harris/Mills and DFS/ONeale/Simmons.. Warren/Thomas

See how they can consolidate
They’re definitely going to be busy. Have the contracts to make a lot of different things work and a few picks they could throw around.

We already know KD + competent role guys is going to make you a solid team.

They’re definitely going to be busy. Have the contracts to make a lot of different things work and a few picks they could throw around.

We already know KD + competent role guys is going to make you a solid team.
I'd say Luka would have better than good chance to make Finals with that roster (minus KD). Even with Simmons (if anything somehow DNP him)

I mean you just made a post talking about how he was the primary ball handler yet played on teams with Bron and KD/Jim where he clearly wasn’t :lol:
I distinctly remember Kyrie and Bron having issues with who had the ball/ took shots during crunch time. It didn’t end on good terms in Cleveland. The KD/JH sample size is somewhat small since they barely saw the court together. I like Kyrie’s game but he’s starts fires everywhere he goes.

Did it? Neither one of them dudes have rings. I’ll eat crow if they get it done but Dallas needs a better defense tbh.

Considering they almost took the Dubs out yes. People were saying the same thing, Cp3 and Harden, who gets the ball? Turned out fine, didnt get a ring but who expected that guard combo to get that far?

I distinctly remember Kyrie and Bron having issues with who had the ball/ took shots during crunch time. It didn’t end on good terms in Cleveland. The KD/JH sample size is somewhat small since they barely saw the court together. I like Kyrie’s game but he’s starts fires everywhere he goes.
It didn’t end on good terms because Cryrie is a cancerous clown. They did win a championship though and were great together ON COURT.

Back
Top Bottom