The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Man is LOSING it
dead (1).png

This is the other Laker Twitter weirdo I couldn’t remember the other day

Damn EYE see Sixers pissed away that early lead.

In playoff form already.

I distinctly remember Kyrie and Bron having issues with who had the ball/ took shots during crunch time. It didn’t end on good terms in Cleveland. The KD/JH sample size is somewhat small since they barely saw the court together. I like Kyrie’s game but he’s starts fires everywhere he goes.

Even though he's a dickhead, I think you're misremembering the Bron/Kyrie pairing a bit. He was a really good #2 next to Bron and the on court fit was fine. Bron did a lot of the ballhandling and playmaking for others and Kyrie could go create his own offense and get buckets. They won a title and would've repeated if a top 3 player in the league didn't run to a 73-win team.

There are similarities between Bron and Luka as far as style of play and I think Kyrie could potentially be a good #2 next to Luka too. I don't really think the offensive fit will be a problem. The bigger issue is the other end of the floor. Dallas was already bad defensively before this trade, and they're still gonna be bad after it, probably worse. And of course the biggest issues with Kyrie are always 1. health, and 2. whether he feels like showing up for work and acting like a normal human being, or does he feel like showing his *** and pissing off his teammates, coaches, fans, and entire religious groups.

Kyrie has Brooklyn over a barrel. They've given up so many assets to acquire him that they can't afford to let him walk in the offseason. Regardless of if Kyrie acts up or not, Dallas is going to have to pay him

Vegas must’ve had a spy that saw Harden partying last night or something. The sixers been crushing teams but they were barely a favorite for this game

For The 100th time, teams don't want to be seen as helping the Lakers, LeBron or Klutch so the Lakers have to go above and beyond to make a trade happen. #Lakerstax

It’s less about the Lakers and more about that being Kyrie’s preferred spot :lol: This wasnt about business anymore

Tsai wanted to be petty but still traded him. If it was me f him and not trade him let him figure it out at home not getting paid.

Back
Top Bottom