The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

giphy.webp

Been all around excellence from him before and after major injuries for 15 years now
hubie (3).png

Thus far I haven’t heard anything about Ja breaking any specific laws. No criminal investigation or whatnot I think but I’m also gonna assume Silver has the payrolled forced earning everything right now as well.

I’m gonna assume he’s just young, rich, stupid & has that peashooter licensed b4 waving it around for all his fans. I gotta give him a little credit.

This sabbatical is more about saving face and $$$. That boy worth billions to the league.

I doubt he broke any Colorado gun laws because they would've gotten involved immediately.

Okogie better get ready because he's gonna have that corner 3 all playofs

0 for 7 though rn

Do most of the teams out West not have good defenses? GS has it but watching this game and we knew Dallas would struggle on defense but Phoenix looks equally bad.

Having to challenge that feels like such a waste.

Def need another challenge added at least for the 4th quarter for coaches

Do most of the teams out West not have good defenses? GS has it but watching this game and we knew Dallas would struggle on defense but Phoenix looks equally bad.
Warriors defense has been trash this season.

It’s looked a little better in the recent homestand but we’ll see how it looks on this road trip and also with Steph coming back.

Watching Kyrie and KD cook I think the Nets should've just rolled with them. I feel like we were robbed of this duo at full strength.

Watching Kyrie and KD cook I think the Nets should've just rolled with them. I feel like we were robbed of this duo at full strength.

Can't really blame BK...Kyrie wasn't buying in. I agree though....that would've been great to see. But so is their new situations.

Back
Top Bottom