The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Don’t let NY beat posBoston IN posBoston tonite…

The conversation going into these playoffs gets a little more muddy :evil:

Them boys don’t necessarily put any fear in my heart but we have no business winning there tonite after the beatdown a week ago.

Yeah if you go to the strip without promoters you’re doing it wrong. Ain’t no way I’m staying in those lines and paying those crazy fees

アミーゴ アミーゴ demon *** probably knows em all and been to every city talked about rn

I went 8 summers in a row but haven’t been since the pandemic - MVP MVP and I were out there, had a blast

Should do another NT Summit for SL :nthat: was fun

Also don’t pull me in this thread man - thing is chaos :rofl: :rofl:

329200660_1301822440383504_3726699627655643091_n.jpg

T0INE T0INE
getback getback

What are the laws in Colorado regarding carrying firearms?

Is the gun legal?

Those still haven’t been answered, no?

Pretty surprised Bron wasn't in the 30/8/8 season club but I guess the scoring wasn't there (only 2 30+ PPG seasons) and he's closer to 7/7.

Oscar, Jordan, Russ* and soon to be Luka at age 24 :sick:

Quality take from Jalen. It just falls flat when you look at all the young guys from Ja’s background or much worse across all major sports who get drafted every year & carry themselves better.

Hes clowning right now & has to tighten up, there’s just no way around that.

Also still bothers me that Mike Wilbon has a job & is still commenting on these kinds of topics.

I still feel some type of way about how outta pocket he was talking about Sean Taylor's death.

If you were a casual sports fan you'd think ST was a gangbanger by trade and played professional football on the side the way Wilbon and others were talking him that day.

Basically insinuated that Taylor was responsible for his own death on some "he had it coming" steez but when the actual facts came out, was quieter than a church mouse. Didn't even at minimum walk back his comments forget about apologizing for them.

One of the main reason I don't tune into PTI like I did years ago.

FDB.

What are the laws in Colorado regarding carrying firearms?

Is the gun legal?

Those still haven’t been answered, no?
Colorado is a very strict statewhen it comes to firearms but if you have a permit to carry then it is legal and Ja's firearm was likely legal. Some cities (Denver included) in the state have banned firearms in certain places but I don't believe clubs are on the list. As I mentioned earlier, a new gun safety package will get passed in the legislature this term but it will likely be challenged in court.

Back
Top Bottom