The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Ja this Ja that.. this tweet says my exact setiments

You know, I Thought Russ/Rose & Baron Davis (I feel like I’m leaving someone else out) were the best in traffic-contact point guard dunkers.

But Ja might have them beat. D Wade in 03-04 at PG was tough too

Eh, I think efficiency should matter.
Paolo: 42.7% FG, 73.8%FT, 2.8 TO
Jalen Williams: 52.3% FG, 81.2% FT, 1.6 TO

Paolo started out hot and stagnated. Jalen Williams started out slow and has got better over course of the season

Paolo Gonna win, no doubt in my mind, but Jdubb got my vote
First option vs 3rd at best

1680807460776.gif

First option vs 3rd at best
1st option don’t mean you have to be inefficient. I think if Jalen Williams was on Pistons or blazers and was one of the main options he’d still be more efficient. Paolo shooting lower % than Trae (while Trae having down year).

If paolo was on OKC, he’d need to take a backseat to SGA too

Feel like he doesn't get talked about enough. I assume it's because he's playing for Orlando.
This is funny to me because growing up in the 2000s it seemed like Orlando was a destination spot. But maybe that's what happens when you become largely irrelevant for a decade.

1st option don’t mean you have to be inefficient. I think if Jalen Williams was on Pistons or blazers and was one of the main options he’d still be more efficient. Paolo shooting lower % than Trae (while Trae having down year).

If paolo was on OKC, he’d need to take a backseat to SGA too
Paolo draws opposing teams entire game plan and best defender. Shoots more bc they need his offense.

Opposite williams

Thus the explanation for efficiency numbers, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom