The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Good to be here, going to see the Lakers lose tomorrow :pimp:

Yea I’m downtown but touching the whole city, it’s whatever …Where they at??
I didn't go to downtown too much recently... but Main Street Santa Monica was crazy last time I went

Westwood isn't too far either if you can find the spot where all the UCLA folks go- went back in the day and was insane

Fixins is a cool soul food spot in Downtown LA. It be packed sometimes on the weekends.

Just watch out at night in Downtown. A lot of homeless.

Downtown LA has a lot of bars to stumble into.

This.

Had Fixins last week when I was in town. That mac n cheese taste like somebody grandma was dat kitchen 🔥 🔥🔥🔥 catfish sandwich was a hit too

Looking standings, both suns and kings going to have a touch matchup in the first rd with Clips, dubs, pels, or lakeshow

Missed the first half & this score is bananas.

Did Embiid take the first half off 4 rest?

Just touched in LA…What’s good in the town ? :nerd:
You there with your lady? Was just there with mines to celebrate her starting her own real estate agency. There's a restaurant called 'The Little Door' you should visit while you there.... If you there dolo then just hit up West Hollywood.

F the Clippers
T Lue won’t be back next season IMO
T Lue has got about as much as he could have out of them. Kawhi is a part time basketball player. Idk why any team would put up with his shenanigans at this point. PG thinks he's better than he actually is.

T Lue has got about as much as he could have out of them. Kawhi is a part time basketball player. Idk why any team would put up with his shenanigans at this point. PG thinks he's better than he actually is.
Kawhi has a degenerative condition idk why people are so hard on him. In retrospect, guys like B-Roy and Tmac could've prolonged their playing years if they were on the Kawhi regimen.

Edit: well maybe not tmac since he had a bad back, he was likely fxxxed regardless.

Two stars who are injury prone and never really played togeher. I dont know what to do if im the pelicans both seem like high character guys but you cant have both your stars being hurt

Back
Top Bottom